(Chapter 3) Please help me!

Naruto's POV

Where is Takashi?? She said she'd be back soon but its been 3 hours since she left and hasn't come back... did the villagers do something to her...? No. No. NO. I'm just overreacting, b-but she should've come back a long time ago. Should I go look for her? Yeah, I probably should but where do I go? I mean there's not really a place I know where she could be...

I'll try to look for her anyways. 

Takashi's POV

Dang it, my body feels numb and its hurts so badly that it's not letting me get up. I just hope Naruto's alright. But I have to get up and go to him...that's the only way I'll know if he's alright... c'mon Takashi you can do this. Do it for Naruto! He's hungry! 

Me: "O-Owww....nghhh N-Naruto p-please wait I'm coming with y-your f-food." 

C'mon just a little moree! C'mon you've got this Takashi!!! As I was trying my best to get up, more blood started to ooze out of my wound. 

Naruto's POV 

As I was walking around looking for Takashi, I heard some groans from the alleyway beside me. I tried to ignore them but when I heard my name being mentioned I knew exactly who this was...I sprinted into the alleyway and found Takashi in the trash bin!? 

Me: *sniff* "TAKASHI!? WHAT HAPPENED??!?! ARE YOU ALRIGHT??! PLEASE SPEAK TO ME!!!" I started to cry. 

Takashi: "N-Naruto! Ngh...Thank g-goodness you're a-a-alright. I-I was worried a-about you, I'm so-so s-sorry, I couldn't come r-right away w-when you n-needed me. B-But I m-managed t-to save you----I mean o-our f-food." 

Me: "Pleaseee....don't be sorry. Its not your fault! Just wait *sniff* I'll-I'll call someone!" And with that I started to sprint back out and started to yell. 

Me: "PLEASE!! SOMEONE HELP MEE!! PLEASEE I NEED HELPP!!!" Everyone heard my screams but no one came...they all just gave me disgusted looks. "PLEASEEE SOMEONE HELPP!! PLEASEE ANYONE?!??" 

Takashi's POV

I heard Naruto's screams...I'm so sorry Naruto. You have to go through so many things just because of me but I'm completely numb. I-...I can't process anything...my mind is going blank...NARUTOO!! 

Naruto's POV

"PLEASEE!! HELP!! OR ELSE TAKASHI will leave...please...help me.." 

I've had enough of these stupid villagers! I'll take Takashi to the hospital by myself! I quickly run to Takashi and pick her up on my back

I've had enough of these stupid villagers! I'll take Takashi to the hospital by myself! I quickly run to Takashi and pick her up on my back. She was barely heavy due to the lack of food and sleep. I started to run to the hospital as fast as I can. But what could my tiny legs do? 

Me: "Please hang in there Takashi. Don't leave me! I swear we'll be at the hospital in no time!" She didn't respond to me..."PLEASE DON"T LEAVE ME TAKASHI!!" I cried but still no response. I started to run faster and faster telling Takashi to hang in there. But no response. 

Pleasee...Takashi don't leave me....please..

So did you guys enjoy that? I really hope you did! I'll see you in my next chapter! Find out what happens to Takashi! Laterzz