(Chapter 35) The day before Chunin Exams || The Student-Teacher bond.

Itachi's POV

Sure has been a long walk, till now. But where are we going to find this 'Arakaki' guy. I recall Leader-Sama saying that if I say his name he would take part in becoming our three man squad member. 

Well, maybe he's still ahead. We should just keep walking until we get to the Leaf. 

Me: "Takashi." 

Takashi: "Yes, Mr. Itachi?" She said slowing down.

Me: "Would you like a break?" I asked because she was still a child. 

Takashi: "Oh, no. I'm doing just fine." She said. 

Me: "Alright then." 

Takashi's POV

Should I ask him? He's been training me, taking good care of me, saved me many times, and looks out for me. I want to make a bond with Mr. Itachi. But I don't wanna sound weird. 

I may be doing this way too soon. But, if I don't tell him how I feel about him, it may be too late.. Maybe I should just do it. 

Me: "Um, M-Mr. Itachi?" I asked still thinking if I should or not. 

Itachi: "Yes?" He asked still walking. 

Me: "Uh, um, I don't how to start-" 

Itachi: "Say whatever you like, I won't be disappointed." He said reassuring me. 

Me: "Well, I've been thinking about something for awhile now. And, I was wondering maybe I could make a bond with you." I said without being scared, and I seem to catch his attention. 

Itachi: "A bond?" 

Me: "Yes. A bond of a student and a teacher." I said. 

Itachi: "Student and teacher?" He asked. 

Me: "Yes, Mr. Itachi, you've been doing everything for me that a teacher would do for his/her student. You've been training me, taking good care of me, helping me out when I always needed it, you've always looked out for me and not to mention you saved my butt many times too." 

Itachi: "A bond of a student and teacher is a very special bond. In this bond, the teacher is supposed to understand its' student and help them out when they need help. I just did what I thought was the best for you." 

Me: "Exactly, you did what you thought was the best for me. That's what a teacher would do. Please, Mr. Itachi, make me your student." 

Itachi: "..." 

Me: "I want to know what it feels like to have a Sensei too." 

Itachi: "Having a sensei, huh?" 

Me: "Yes.." I said bit afraid that he might not want to be my sensei. But I have already accepted him as my sensei. 

Itachi: "Alright then. From now on you'll be my student and I'll be your sensei. But as your sensei it's your duty to obey all my orders." 

Me: "Yes! I will obey all your orders....Itachi-Sensei." I said quite happy and bowing down to him. 

Itachi: *Smiles* "Alright then, from now on I'll be hard on you as ever." He said. 

Me: "Right! Itachi-Sensei." 

I finally made a bond with Itachi-Sensei. I'm happy.... I finally have someone on my side till everything in my wretched life finally becomes better. 

Itachi: "Alright, now we need to find that 'Arakaki' guy. So that we can finally form our three man-squad, since we're getting closer to the Hidden-Leaf." 

Me: "Right, Itachi-Sensei!" 

And after that we started looking for the guy, but while we were looking Itachi-Sensei told me what my 'name' is going to be and what I have to call him at the Chunin Exams. 

Apparently we agreed that my name would be 'Haruko' and I would call Itachi-Sensei 'Sakuno'. Alright now that we're all settled, we only need to find Arakaki and finally form our three-man-squad. 

---- 1 hour later ---- 

Itachi: "Looks like, this guy is either in the Village or he's at the gates." 

Me: "You're right, Itachi-Sensei. So then should we just enter the Hidden-Leaf? Itachi-Sensei?" 

Itachi: "I suppose so. We'll enter the Leaf. That's the only choice we have. But, we'll make an extra clone so that the guards won't suspect that we're not a three-man-squad." 

Me: "But, Itachi-Sensei, we don't even know how Arakaki guy looks like-" 

Itachi: "We'll just cover the clone up." 

Me: "What do you mean? Itachi-Sensei?" 

Itachi: "You'll see." As soon as he said that, we started walking to the Hidden-Leaf. I'm getting so close to you Naruto.... with every second passing by my chances of seeing you up close are growing.. 

Me: "Itachi-Sensei!" I exclaimed. 

Itachi: "Yes??" He asked turning around. 

Me: "When we get there, do you plan on telling the Third-Hokage? Itachi-Sensei, I mean it would be less suspicious for everyone that we don't seem to be from the Leaf and the Third Hokage could protect us, if there was something to happen What do you think, Itachi-Sensei?" 

Itachi: "It's not a bad idea, but you know what they say, 'Even walls have ears.' People like Danzo have their eyes and ears open. I know this because when Lord 3rd always had a plan in mind, Danzo would have his Anbu eavesdrop on Lord 3rd." 

Me: "Who's Danzo, Itachi-Sensei?" 

Itachi: "From what I know, Danzo Shimura is one of the Konohagakure elders and the rival of  the Third Hokage during since their youth." 

Me: "No wonder he would have his Anbu listen to all of Lord 3rd's conversations, Itachi-Sensei." 

Itachi: "That's right." 

Me: "Oh! Itachi-Sensei, The Leaf-Village is right there!" I said as I got excited. 

Itachi: "Alright. Listen up. Looks like that guy isn't at the gates either which means he's inside the Village.  The village has guards at the doors. I will do the Different Identity Jutsu now. And when we reach the gates, I will do a Genjutsu that will put both the guards to sleep." 

Me: "Right! Itachi-Sensei!" 

Itachi: "Alright, are you ready? Don't be afraid, I'll be right beside you. Alright?" 

Me: "Alright Itachi-Sensei. I'm counting on you." 

Itachi: "Mh, let's go." 

And we started walking to the Hidden-Leaf Village. I'm so close to you now Naruto. I'm very impatient to see you. To see how much you've grown and improved. 

I'm coming Naruto. I will be able to see you.

Very soon.