(Chapter 28) Another mission.

Naruto's POV

Rise and shineeee Narutoooo, I told myself while I was in bed. *Looks out the window* Wow, what a beautiful day. It's so sunny, and no signs of rain. 

I should probably get up now. *Starts to get up* 

First of all, I should take a shower. So as planned I hop into shower. 

Hmm, did Kakashi-Sensei say that the Chunin Exams were going to happen next week? Or next to next week? *Sighs* I can't even remember. 

--- Naruto's showering goes on.... --- 

*Finally hops out of shower* Hahh... that was AN AMAZING shower. I feel so fresh now, and to finally start the morning EAT RAMENNNNNN!! 

I start the walk to the kitchen, and open the drawers to see that the ramen cups will at least last another 2-3 months. Thankfully I always restock fast enough. 

*Sighs* No plans today..... what am I gonna do? It's gonna be so boring.. 

Takashi's POV

Leader-sama: "We have a new mission for you. It's a simple mission, I do not want any problems to be created this time, and Konan will give you the details." 

Me: "Yes, Leader-sama, I apologize for the trouble I caused last mission. It will not happen again." 

Leader-Sama: "Good, Konan already knows about this, so go to her and take the details." 

Me: "Right." Great another mission. 

*Walks out of the room to go to Konan* 

Me: "Miss. Konan, can I please have the details of the mission? Leader-sama told me you're aware of it." 

Konan: "Yes. So you have to find a new hideout for us." 

Me: "A hideout?" 

Konan: "That's right, make sure no one knows of the hideout, it is safe for us to stay in, and it's not too far away from here." 

Me: "Right, but is anyone going with me?" 

Konan: "Do you need anyone to go with you?" 

Me: "I mean, if there's some problem then, at least there will be some help." 

Konan: "Well, Tobi is gone with Deidara on another mission and all others are gone. Only Sasori and Hidan are available. So who do you wish to take along?" 

Me: "It doesn't matter who I take. Anyone would work Miss. Konan." 

Konan: "I suggest Hidan, since I believe Sasori is working on his puppets. Inform him and leave immediately." 

Me: "Right, Miss. Konan." And with that I finally left. 

I don't even know any hideouts that match the same description Miss. Konan gave me. Now where in the world am I going to find that kind of hideout? 

Anyhow, I should inform Hidan, since he is going to be my partner for the very first time. 

So as planned, I start walking to his room. And about 2 minutes later I reach there and knock on the door. 

Me: "Mr. Hidan... may I come in?" 

Hidan: "Yeah." 

Me: "Right." So I open the door slowly to find him doing a ritual...? 

Me: "Uhh.... M-Mr. Hidan, umm there's a mission that needs your attention, actually." I honestly hate myself for stuttering at the moment.

HIdan: "Okay.. but what is the mission?" 

Me: "Oh. Uhh, you have to come with me to go look for a new hideout. It's orders from Leader-sama." 

Hidan: "I see, let's leave then." 

Me: "Oh alright." 

So we start walking out of the room as Mr. Hidan wears his cloak. 

Hidan: "Like what you see~?" 

At first I didn't understand what he was saying but then I realized what he meant because he left his cloak open purposely. 

Me: "I-...." I said kind of blushing. I'm not into people like him, but I have to admit that he is kind of umm...n-nevermind. 

Me: "Can we just finish the mission please?"

Hidan: "Yeah, Yeah, I was just playing." 

*Sighs*

Guess I have no choice but to accept my fate. 

Great.