(Chapter 36) The day before Chunin Exams|| Meeting Naruto, after 3 years...

Takashi's POV

Itachi: "Alright, now that we've changed the forms. We're able to go."

Me: "Okay Itachi-Sensei." I know I'm a completely different person. But I wanna know how I look like.

But if I'm honest, Itachi-Sensei looks soo good..

His hair definitely got shorter, but his Sharingan is still activated

His hair definitely got shorter, but his Sharingan is still activated. Wait...

Me: "Itachi-Sensei?"

Itachi: "Yes, Takashi?"

Me: "Sasuke believes that he himself and only you are the remaining Uchiha. But if you show your Sharingan to him or he gets a glimpse of it, he'll think that there's another Uchiha who survived, and that may also make him suspicious."

Itachi: "Don't worry. I already thought of that." He said.

Me: "Oh, alright if you say so Itachi-Sensei." What was I thinking asking him that, he's always 2 steps ahead of me.

Itachi's POV

Alright, we're at the Leaf.

Me: "Takashi you know what to do, correct?"

Takashi: "Yes, Itachi-Sensei." She said, and went on ahead. Eventually we changed the plan of making another clone and 'covering' it up.

Takashi will distract them, and I will pull off the Genjutsu, to be honest I don't need help but it would help Takashi.

And with that, she distracted them.

I made the hand sign and did the Genjutsu. Both of the guards fell to the floor sleep.

Takashi: "Itachi-Sensei, now what?"

Me: "We go in."

Takashi: "Alright, Itachi-Sensei." And with that we walked in. The Leaf Village hasn't changed a bit since I left this place. ( Just so you readers know, Itachi has disactivated his Sharingan.)

Takashi's POV

This place just has that home feeling. I felt so broken without you, my Leaf-Village. Now I can finally get to see Naruto!

Me: "Ita-I-I mean Sakuno are you going to get the forms?" I asked, because now that we were in the Village and anyone could suspect us if we were to make a single mistake.

Itachi: "Yes, Haruko. I will go get the forms and fill them out. You look for Arakaki." But before he left he whispered...

Itachi: "Be careful. And be alert."

Me: "Alright, Itachi-Sensei." I whispered back and with that Itachi-Sensei went to the academy to get the forms, because that's where the forms should be.

As soon as he left I started looking for the Arakaki, and went around the alleys, but couldn't find him. After searching for awhile, I heard some noises that sounded like... NARUTO! I quickly looked to the side of the wooden fence and found that a guy who had purple stripes was bullying a little kid, who seemed familiar, there was also a girl who seemed to be around my age, she had blond hair and 4 pigtails.