(Chapter 10) The letter.

Takashi's POV

Oww, my head feels really heavy. Maybe I haven't gotten enough sleep or something but whatever it is, it's not good.

I slowly start to get up and open my eyes.

The first thing I witness is complete darkness. I rub my eyes to make sure I'm not with Hotoke or in a dream, but I wasn't.

Oh god, where in the world am I? Then it all hits me, the Akatsuki, the chase, the fight, and everything else.

So this must be the Akatsuki hideout or something. As I was wondering, I decided to get up and check around to see if there's anyway I can get out of the room or sense anyone's chakra but I didn't. And the room appeared to be pretty dim and not escapeable. I think there's some sort of seal that can only be activated from the outside.

There has to be something that leads me to somewhere. And just then I heard someone outside rummaging to get the door open. I quickly ran to where I was put and laid down without a trace left behind, at least that's what I made sure to do.

Konan's POV

I was walking down the halls of the darkness, wondering if the little girl was awake yet or not. I had healed her with some of the medical-ninjutsu I knew, and according to my knowledge she should be awake by now.

Once I finally reach the door of the room, I slowly open it with care to make sure I don't startle or wake the little girl up and I use my Ball of light technique to light up the room, only to see the little girl on the little mattress, still sleeping.

I go in and check on her wounds. The wounds....they were healing so quickly. The gash that I saw earlier was now perfectly sealed. Was it because of my medical-ninjutsu? But it couldn't be, the medical ninjutsu does effect such deep injuries within 30 mins or so.. or...does this girl possess some kind of power, we don't know of?

As I was lost in my thoughts wondering, I felt that Pain had come in and stood beside me without making a noise. And I looked to my right, he was there.

Me: "She's recovering faster than I thought. Her wounds that were so deep are now completely healed, this girl is different."

Pain: "Is that so? Impressive. As soon as you tell her about everything, we're going to send her to Orchimaru for 2-3 years to learn medical ninjutsu. That kid named "Kabuto", he works for Sasori. I'm sure he won't reject our proposal."

Me: "As you wish."

And with that Pain leaves. I should go get something to eat for her, since she probably hasn't eaten anything.

Takashi's POV

Huh..Orchimaru? I've heard that name somewhere.

But, it seems this is my chance to write to Lord 3rd. He needs to know this. I quickly get up from my spot, bite my thumb to draw blood and do my hand signs. And I summon Arata. ( Her summoning animal which is a cat).

Arata: "Hey there Takashi! How may I help you?"He whisper yells noticing the tension.

Me: "Arata, we need to send a letter to Lord 3rd, you think you can handle it?" I said smirking, knowing that this was a real simple task, and there's no way Arata couldn't finish it.

Arata: "You bet, whaddya hafta write?" He said as he smirked back.

Me: "Right." As I say that, Arata summons a piece of paper and some ink and starts writing.

Me: "Okay write."

--------5 minutes later-----------

Me: "Okay, thank you Arata! Please get this letter to Lord 3rd."

Arata: "I will. I'll see you soon!" He says as he waves his tail at me and purrs.

Me: "Yeah."

And with that he turns to smoke and goes to Lord 3rd.

KONOHA- 3rd Hokage's office-

Lord 3rd's POV

Finally I finished half of the paper-work. Its been quite some time I haven't gotten a letter from Takashi yet. I hope she's doing alright. But then again, if she wasn't I'd have known one way or another.

*Knock-Knock*

Me: "Come in."

Kotetsu: "Lord 3rd, someone's here to meet you." Hm, I didn't have anyone scheduled today, I wonder who it is.

Me: "Let them in." I say regardless.

Kotetsu: "Right."

With that Kotetsu closes the door behind him and leaves. I look up to see....Arata!

Me: "Oh hello Arata!" I say as I get up from my chair with excitedment. He's usually the one to bring information about Takashi to me.

Arata: "Hello Lord 3rd!!" He greets showing his sharp teeth.

Me: "Is it another letter, from Takashi?" I ask knowing the obvious.

Arata: "Indeed it is, here ya go!" Arata says as he passes the scroll (Letter) to me. He turns around and wags his tail while he says "my job here is done! I'll see you soon Lord 3rd! Bye!"

Me: "Yeah, I'll see you soon too." And with that he turns to smoke and is gone. I quickly forget about everything and open the scroll to read...

How Arata wrote: こんにちは。

私はあなたがうまくやっていて、健康であることを願っています。ナルトはどう?彼のトレーニングはうまくいっていますか?そうだといいのですが。とにかく、私もうまくやっています。しかし、今日、この手紙を書いたのは、私が「あかつき」という組織に捕らえられたことを警告したかったからです。いや、彼らは私がジンチュリキだとは知らない。彼らは私が医療ニンになり、彼らのために有用になることを望んでいるので、彼らは私を捕らえました。パニックに陥らないで、私は大丈夫です。あなたは私を救うためにアンブか何かを送る必要はありません。私は実際に彼らについてもっと知ることができるように組織にとどまることに決めました。そして、彼らがジンチュリキを捕らえている理由に関する彼らの目標。彼らが私がジンチュリキであることを知らない限り、私は大丈夫です。だから私はあなたが私の決定を尊重し、私が必要とするすべてのサポートを与えることを願っています。私はあなたを最新の状態に保ちます、心配しないでください。とりあえずさようなら。私は次の手紙であなたと話すつもりです。

P.S. : ナルトの世話をするか、私が来て、あなたに出没します!

Translation: Dear Lord 3rd,

How are you doing? I hope you're doing well and being healthy. How's Naruto? His training going well? I hope so. Anyways, I'm doing fine as well. But the reason why I wrote this letter to you today is because I wanted to warn you that I have been captured by the organization called the "Akatsuki". And no, they don't know I'm a Jinchuriki, well at least not yet. They captured me because they want me to become a medical-nin and become useful for them. Don't panic, I'm doing okay, don't need to send any Anbu or something to save me. I actually decided to stay in the organization so that I can find out more about them. And their goals as to why they are capturing Jinchuriki's. I'll be fine as long as they don't know I'm a Jinchuriki. So I hope you respect my decision and give me all the support I need. I will keep you updated, don't worry. Goodbye for now. I'll talk to you in my next letter.

P.S. : Take good care of Naruto or I'll come and haunt you! 

This is insane! According to her previous letters, I've figured out as much that that group is up to no good, and I've already sent out some search parties for investigation to see what information they can get me about these people. She has to be kidding me. She didn't have to join the organization, but like she said, "respect her decision". This is unbelieveable....

Hope you guys enjoyed this ChApTeR! And I hope your enjoying the book so far!! Byee I'll see you next time! Dattebayo!