(Chapter 24) Being caught up Naruto.

Iruka's POV

Naruto: "YOU BET I DO!" 

Me: *Chuckles* "Alright, it's my treat!" 

Naruto: "YOU'RE THE BEST IRUKA SENSEI!" Naruto yelled jumping on to me. 

It's good to see you happy, Naruto... 

Me: "Alright! Let's go!" 

Naruto: "RACE YOU THERE!!" 

Me: "HEY WAIT!" I yelled running after Naruto. 

---- 5 minutes later ---- 

Me: *Pant* "Naruto! You can't just run off like that!" *Pant* 

Naruto: *Pant* "Sorry Iruka Sensei! But as soon as you told me you were gonna treat me to some Ichiraku ramen, I couldn't help myself!" *Pant*

Me: *Giggles* "Energetic as always, aye Naruto?" 

Naruto: "You bet I am!" 

It's good to know, he's happy. 

We went inside and gave our orders and sat down. 

Me: "So, Naruto?" 

Naruto: "Yeah Iruka-Sensei?" 

Me: "Fill me in, on your missions and about your team like if you guys are getting along and stuff.. you know-" 

Naruto: "Oh yeah! That's right! Well, the mission was quite exhausting, the last mission you gave us. That escorting the bridge builder mission."

Me: "Oh I see. Yes after all it was a C- rank mission." 

Naruto: "Yeah yeah, but with my super cool moves, we pulled the mission off!" 

Me: *Chuckles* "That's good to know." 

Ayame: "Here's your guys' ramen! Enjoy!" 

Me and Naruto: "Thanks Ayame!" 

Naruto: *Starts slurping the ramen.* "Oh and about my team, actually we get along pretty well." 

Me: "Well that's good to know, how's your training going?" 

Naruto: "It couldn't be any better!" *Slurp* 

Me: "Well, I'm glad about your progress. You're doing great." 

Naruto: "Yeah I know, after all I do need to become Hokage!" *Slurp* 

Me: *Smiles* "Indeed." 

Takashi's POV

*Sighs* It's already so dark. *Stomach rumbles* Oh god and I'm hungry too... 

Guess I'll just have to starve for the night, and move on. *Opens the letter again* Sasuke Uchiha... whatever Orochimaru has in mind, I won't let him touch Sasuke. After all Sasuke is in Naruto's team, and his team is also my responsibility just as Naruto is. 

Sakura Haruno, Lord 3rd mentioned some really good things about her. Well, there's always one person who's smart enough to handle situations. I bet she's really good at everything she does. 

And Hatake Kakashi.... takes good care of Naruto huh? Well, well, that's good to know. 

Well, anyhow, now their under my care. 

---- After walking for about 20 minutes ---- 

*Flops down on the ground* 

My legs can't walk anymore... well guess I'll just have to rest here for the night. 

*sighs* 

How annoying.