(Chapter 8) Capture Her.

Deidara's POV

Finally, we located the 3 Tailed-beast. Man did that stress me out. Now all we need is, the 5,6,7,8,9, and 10 tails. That's a lot of work but Kisame and Itachi are going for the 5 tails and Hidan and Kakuzu are going for the 6 tails and Tobi and Sasori are going for the 7 tails. Me and Zetsu have already located and will capture the 3 tails soon enough, though it's gonna take awhile because unfortunately the 3 tails has no jinchuriki.( I'm kinda changing things up a little, though I still hope you are enjoying it.)

Though, we need more information on the Ten tails Jinchuriki. Leader-sama ( I'ma put "sama" because it sounds good ;-;) has taken the reponsibility of whoever is the host of that tailed-beast because he informed us about the disastrous, evil, vast and limitless chakra. He told us that the chakra is so impenetrable that it could destroy the whole world but that would only happen if the tailed beast was out of control or mad.

Anyways, me and Zetsu were strolling to our hideout and we saw the same girl for the millionth time. I don't understand what she's doing in this forest, and if I'm correct she's been here since we've changed our hideout.

But today, might as well we could capture her, and maybe we could ask Leader-sama if we could use her for our own advantages.

Me: "Hey, Zetsu, ya think we can use that girl for some benefit?"

White Zetsu: "Hmm, we do need a medical ninja sometimes, and perhaphs someone in the Akatsuki could train her or even use her as a spy." He said as his black side smirked. Man I swear, this dude is totally built like an aloe.

Me: "Exactly, let's capture her. She shouldn't be too much of a bother." I replied scratching the back of my head.

Black Zetsu: "Agreed..."