(Chapter 34) The day before Chunin Exams.

Takashi's POV

It's true that it takes a long time to get to the Hidden Leaf from the new Akatsuki hideout. So there's a long time till I see you... Naruto. 

Me: "Oh, Mr. Itachi?" I asked as I remembered something. 

Itachi: "Hm? Yes, Takashi?" He asked as we were walking. 

Me: "You know that Jutsu, you were talking about? The one that changes the identity of one completely?" 

Itachi: "Yes? What about it?" 

Me: "How long will that Jutsu last? I mean is there a specific timing to it?" 

Itachi: "No, there is no timing, but there's one thing..." 

Me: "What is that...?" 

Itachi: "Since you're a Jinchurki, your Chakra scent may change to its' normal scent after a short while. Because your Tailed-Beast Chakra is too immense to hold its' scent for too long." 

Me: "Is that going to give away my identity?" I asked a bit scared. 

Itachi: "Well, it may or it may not." 

Me: "What do you mean, Mr. Itachi?" 

Itachi: "What I mean is, if your Chakra scent is back to normal, your identity also your form that will be a different kind of face will change back to its' normal face. You'll change back to yourself." 

Me: *Covers mouth* "Are you serious?? That means.... if I get found out. I'll put the whole organization in danger. Including you Mr. Itachi." 

Itachi: "Don't worry. I'll be by your side the whole time. You have nothing to worry about." 

Me: "Alright thank you.. Mr. Itachi." I said as I gave a small smile and went back to my thoughts. The Chunin Exams are no joke huh?- 

Itachi's POV

There's no guarantee she might lose control of that Jutsu.  She might even go berserk. But the reason why I didn't tell her was because, I didn't wanna frighten her too much just yet. 

This Jutsu I'm talking about is called 'Ninja-Art,  Kotonaru aidentiti' which means different identity. This Jutsu allows anyone to change into a completely different identity, the Chakra scent changes completely but your fighting style stays the same. 

Now the reason why Takashi might go berserk is because this Jutsu uses only a certain amount of Chakra, but if she sees a triggering sight she might add in her Tailed-Beast Chakra to mix, disrupting the flow of her own Chakra which might result in giving away her identity. Which could also cause her to go berserk. 

But, that is why I am going to stay with her, so I could control and knock her out before she does give away anything. 

Now, some things I need to worry about is, Sasuke. It's obvious he hates me, but, if he's going need help in the Chunin Exams, I won't help him. It's time I see, your improvements Sasuke.. 

And lastly, to find this 'Arakaki' guy so we can finally create a three man Squad, but there's something else I should also pay attention to. If anyone asks, who our 'Sensei' is, I won't have an answer, but, they'll have our records in the Exams once we fill out the forms and give it to the Hokage. 

But there's another thing I should be worrying about. What am I supposed to tell Leader-Sama about the uncovering of the Jinchurki's we were sent for.

Me: "Takashi." 

Takashi: "Hm? Yes, Mr. Itachi?" She asked turning her head towards me. 

Me: "You know the main reason we were sent here for, correct?" 

Takashi: "Of course, Mr. Itachi. You're thinking about the Jinchurki's uncovering, right?" 

Me: "That's right." 

Takashi: "Well, I've been thinking about the same thing. And... honestly, I don't know, I just don't know what I'm gonna say to him." After the few moments of silence she spoke again. 

Takashi: "And I'll leave you in charge of that, Mr. Itachi." She said smiling and ran off. 

And I just stood there giving a small smile. 

This girl, she's no ordinary child, if she says what she wants to do. She'll do it.