(Chapter 31) Luck.

Takashi's POV

Pain: "Answer me. I do not have time to fool around." He said looking down at me. 

Me: "..." What do I say?? 

Pain: "If you do not answer me, there will be consequences." 

Me: "I-" *Knock Knock* OH GOD. THANK GOODNESS. 

Pain: "Come in." After he said "come in" to whoever was out there, they opened the door to reveal themselves, and it was none other then.. 

Itachi: "Leader-Sama." 

Pain: "Itachi? Why are you here? Have you completed your mission?" Pain said going back to his seat and sat down. 

Itachi: "Leader-Sama, yes, I have completed the mission. And I was here to give you the details. If you're not busy." Itachi said while looking at him. 

Pain: "Well, speak up." After that Itachi said everything about his mission and what happened, and Leader-Sama listened while giving me a small glance every 2 minutes. 

Itachi: "And that's all, Leader-Sama." Itachi said after explaining. And as soon as I got the chance to give Itachi a signal with my face expression, I did. And my face expression read, "Pain is asking about me and my powers, HELP!" And thankfully, Itachi being an expert realized what I was trying to say. 

But just to confirm Itachi still asked...

Itachi: "Leader-Sama, may I ask what business you have with Takashi?" 

Pain: "Well, ever since she's joined the Akatsuki, not once has she ever told us about herself and powers. I merely wanted to confirm those two." 

Itachi: "Oh? Then I'll take that job for you, Leader-Sama." 

Pain: "Alright, I have no problem with that...but, if you don't get any information out of her, there will be some issues." 

Itachi: "No need to worry Leader-Sama, you can count on me." 

Pain: "I know I can." 

Itachi/Me: "We'll take our leave now, Leader-Sama." And with that we both hurried out of the room. 

*Sighs* Thankfully Itachi saved me this time. But.... what am I still gonna say to Pain? I can't give away my identity. 

Me: "Thanks for saving my butt back there. I don't know what I would've done." I said thanking Itachi. 

Itachi: "It's no problem, but have you thought of anything as what you're going to say about your identity?" 

Me: "No.. I haven't. And I don't know what to say either." 

Itachi: "Maybe, we could say you're from a different clan than your own. You're an Kasumi. You belong to a very strong, gallant, and dynamic clan. A clan that could've wiped out any clan in its' way." 

Me: "H-How do you know all of t-this??" I asked, because even I didn't know this about the Kasumi Clan myself. 

Itachi: "The other day, when I figured out you were a Kasumi because of the letter, I did a bit of research on it. It's known to be a fearless clan, to this day, people fear of it." 

Me: "What? No way. But, what advantages does this clan come with? I meant, as in powers? Or-or, like a Kekkei Genkai?"  ( Just so you know, Kekkei genkai  are abilities passed down genetically within specific clans.) 

Itachi: "You're right, it does have an Kekkei Genkai, like every other clan has it's own, like the Sharingan, Byakugan, Ketsuryûgan, Jôgan, Tenseigan, Rinnegan, and many others." 

Me: "It does? What is it? I mean what's its' name???" I asked because, oh my god, I have a Kekkei Genkai! That's mind blowing! 

Itachi: "Well, according to what I've been researching on, and what I heard from people, it's called... 'Shandâigan'.

Me: "Shandâigan? I feel as if I've heard this name being mentioned somewhere.... but, anyway, what's its' visual powers?" 

Itachi: "I don't know. You'll have to find out when you activate them." 

Me: "I'll activate them? But...how?" 

Itachi: "Well, according to the Uchiha Clan, The Sharingan can be evolved into the Mangekyō Sharingan by experiencing the trauma of loss, granting unique, user-specific jutsu in addition to the Sharingan's standard abilities. Awakening the Mangekyō Sharingan will automatically fully mature a Sharingan if it isn't already. So I believe the Shandâigan is no different." 

Me: "You're right, but experiencing the trauma of loss...? I-I don't think I'll be able to-" 

Itachi: "Did you not hear me? I said experiencing the trauma of loss or granting unique, user specific jutsu in addition to the Sharingan's abilities. It's not always about the trauma of loss." 

Me: "I don't understand what you mean. Are you saying that there's more ways of activating it?"  

Itachi: "Yes, that's right. Losing someone isn't the only way to activate the Sharingan or the Shandâigan. For example, you can activate it when you want to protect someone precious to you. Something you hold dear, that you would want to protect." 

Me: "That's it! Then, I'll activate it. But I'm gonna need your help, Mr. Itachi." 

Itachi: "I'll help. But, we still don't know what clan we're going to make you from in-front of Leader-Sama." 

Me: "Right. About that, I have an idea." 

That's right, I'm not just here to sit around and do nothing, I'm here to protect someone, and that's Naruto! Well, the village too. And some other people like, people on Naruto's team. Their all my responsibility. I will protect every single one of them until my last breath. 

I'll do whatever it takes to activate the Shandâigan. Even if it "means to die." I said the last part out loud. 

Bring it on.