Fell x Reader

The Reset

Just sitting at the bar, using my straw to stir my f/d(favorite drink). I was staring off in space, which happened to be right at Grillby. His purple fire body let off a soft lavender glow. With a charcoal-colored button-up shirt with a popped collar, which exposes some of his chest. Black dress pants held up by an umber red belt with black slacks. The longer I studied him the more I noticed, he looks like a pimp.
"Hey Grillby, yah' sure you ain't a pimp? Your sure lookin' like one." I commented.
"I don't know. You lookin' for a job?" He smirked back at me. My face flushed a rose pink blush. Getting flustered, I throw my straw at him. He then chuckled and walked off to help another customer. I picked up my drink, seeing how I lost my straw and took a sip of my drink. But before I could actually enjoy my f/d, I got interrupted by a stranger.
"Heya Sweetchecks~" They greeted with a flirtatious tone. I didn't even bother giving them any eye contact.
"Go away. I'm not in the mood." I said with a low growl of annoyance. Whoever this stranger was, they have completely ruined what fun I was having.
"Ah~ Someone's playin' hard to get." They say leaning closer to me putting their hand on my thigh. I let out one more low growl as a warning but they didn't budge. I glanced over at what they were drinking. Ah, beer in the bottle, good. I took the last sip of my drink, kinda slamming onto the counter. I quickly grabbed the bottle and smashed it against the counter.
'Darn, I scratched the nice dark oak counter.' I thought to myself. The bar fell silent as I raised the broken neck of the bottle to the stranger's neck.
" I said, 'I ain't in the mood," I repeated myself growling through my teeth. I then placed 5G on the counter with the broken bottle.
"Sorry 'bout the counter, Grillby and keep the change," I said while walking out.
As I was out, I pulled the hood of my f/c hoodie up and shoved my hands into my leather jacket pockets. I started making my way to Waterfall. I wasn't always like this, a bitch. I was actually a sweet nice person once. But then there was this glitch, which led to a reset that I didn't commit. Everything changed after that. Everyone turned into blood-lust asses, that they killed the person I used to be. Not even Sans remembers the past, the way everything used to be, only I do. 

. . .

Once I was at Waterfall, I took off my shoes and socks and dipped my feet into the river. The stream, the water. I steady my breathing and closed my eyes. I listened closely to all of the repeated conversations.

"Life is like a game of Snakes N' Ladders. Some events bring you towards your goals while others bring you away."

"WHEN I'M OLDER I'LL BE THE CAPTAIN OF THE ROYLE GUARD!"

"I promise I won't laugh . . . Pffft . . . No sorry, it's just I feel the same way too."

"I wish everything was back to normal. Ya'know the, where everyone was friendly and not Blood-lust asses."

The last one made me open my eyes. I turned around to the patch of flowers behind me. I listened to each one carefully, till I found the one that pulled at my heartstrings. I picked and listened to it again.

"I wish everything was back to normal. Ya'know the, where everyone was friendly and not Blood-lust asses."

Tears started to form in my eyes. It was Sans with his old voice. I missed that low, soft, lazy voice. Now it's a low, raspy New York voice. *sighs*  I put my socks and shoes back onto my wet feet and stood up. I neatly placed the flower into my leather jacket, completely muting it, and walked home. Home with the skeleton brothers.

. . . 

As I walked through the front door, I was greeted with a very . . . verbal argument.
"GET UP YOU LAZY A*S!"
"Jeez, bro can I have one F*CKEN NAP!"
"SANS YOU LAZYBONES, YOU HAVE BEEN NAPIN' ALL DAY AT YOUR STATION!"
I was starting to get emotional. I hated it every time they argued like this. I made my way to the stairs but a memory completely ate me up and I broke down crying at the bottom of the stairs.
"PFTT PATHETIC" I heard Papyrus say.
"You know what PAPYRUS you can just F*CKEN shove it. I remember a time when you F*CKEN CRYED, yes you CRYING, over spilled ice cream. UGH. What happened to you two? You both showed love to each other, and never yelled at each other with such anger. Now you are BOTH HUGE A*SES. GOD, I F*CKEN HATE THIS WORLD." I yelled through my tears. Sans and Papyrus stared at with shock. I rarely cuss. Just in the moment of silence, the echo flower decides to talk again.