Fell!Sans x Pregnant!Reader Part 2

//7 months later//
"Hey, Y/n We are home." I heard Sans yell as he close, or more like slammed the door behind him.
"Hey, How was your guys day?" I asked in a sweet tone. I walked out of the kitchen to find Sans and Papyrus sitting in the couch together. Seeing them together filled me with determination.
"AS USUAL HUMAN. SANS KEPT SLEEPING AT HIS POST AGINA. AS USELESS AS USUAL." Papyrus complained. My joy dropped when I heard papyrus complain. I heard Sans let out a low growl. I walked over to him and placed my hand on his shoulder, giving him a sweet smile. He grumbled, but stayed quiet.
"Now, Papyrus. Is that how we treat our older brothers?" I gave papyrus a closed eye smile, but not looking welcoming.
"U-UM N-NO." Papyrus stuttered a little bit. When I opened my eyes he was a scared mess. Red sweet drops spend across his face.
"And What do we say when we did something wrong?"
"S-SORRY"
"Don't say it to me say it to Sans."
"S-SORRY SANS" Papyrus stuttered. I looked to Sans, to find he held a smug look. I smack the back of his skull. He looked at with a pissed look. I gave him a cold glare. His gazed turned scared and turned to Papyrus.
"It's okay bro." Sans said while rubbing the back of his skull.
"Alrighty then, Papyrus would you like to make dinner or would be I doing it?" I asked as I clapped my hands together. Papyrus flinched but quickly went back to his position.
"I SHALL MAKE MY FAMOUS SPAGHETTI, WITH YOUR HELP OF COURSE." Papyrus said getting up and walking into the kitchen. I started to make my way to the kitchen when I saw Sans moving to the door out of the corner of my eye.
"Nope, your not going to Grillby's today mister." I said turned to him.
"But Sweetheart . . "
"No. We are eating dinner as a family. And don't worry, I'm teaching him remember." I reassured and walked to the kitchen to find Papyrus boiling the water. When I made it to the stove, I heard water splash onto the floor. I thought Papyrus spilled some water, but till I felt something dripping down my leg.
"HUMAN ARE YOU OKAY?" Papyrus asked.
"My water broke" I said quietly with shock.
"WHAT?"
"MY WATER BROKE! Go get Sans."I instructed as I turned of the stove.
"SANS, THE HUMAN SAYS HER WATER BROKE!" Papyrus yelled to Sans. Within the second Sans was in the kitchen.
"Hold on Baby!" He yelled as he picked me up bridal still. In a blink of an eye, we were at the lab.
"Alphys, THE BABY IS COMING!" Sans yelled running into the operations room.
"Hey Alphys." I greeted Alphys in my calm state.
"H-hey, Y/n." She said as she puts on a mask and gloves. "J-ust, place h-her on the t-table. And y-you can l-leave."
"What leave, no I need to stay." Sans commanded.
"It's fine Sans. I'll be alright." I reassured him. He walked out .
"A-Alright, it's good your wearing one of paternity dress I gave you. W-What I need you to do is -"
"Hello my dearies- AAHH" Mettaton walked in and I ended up grabing onto his hand, then squeezed it with all my might.
"AHHHHH UGH" I screamed.
"O-okay, M-Mettaton stay. A-Alright, Y/n quick shallow breathing."
"AHHHHHHHH UGHHH"

//Timeskip//

"Sweetheart, You okay?" Sans asked as  he came running into me room. He stop in his tracks when he spotted me with 2 little babies in my arms.
"Hey, Sans." I greeted with a closed eye smile. "Meet 1b/n and 2b/n(baby name)." He walked over to me and kissed me on the head.
"Their beautiful. Just like their mother." He said softly.
"Welcome to the world children." We both said together.

The End

-----
665
Okay, this was a little short but it came out good, right? Anyways, I need Ideas. Writer's block is hitting me hard, HELP

-Marlinthedragon Out