030.

once minho entered his room, he immediately broke down completely. he threw his things around in rage and cried his heart out. he had a cut on his left cheek, caused by his mother's ring that cut him when she hit him. he couldn't care less about it though, all he cared about right now was jisung.

his precious sungie that he'll most likely not see anytime soon. he hated this. all he craved for was to be in jisung's loving embrace.

after some hours, his eyes became sore. he was laying on his bed, sobbing softly into his pillow.

he had no access to his phone, but he still had his laptop hidden under his bed.

quickly, minho opened his laptop, making sure to lock the door. with no hesitation he opened his messages. he was so desperate to contact jisung, to at least let him know what was going on.

but unfortunately, he was one second too late.

"OPEN YOUR DOOR THIS INSTANT!" minho's mother yelled and aggressively knocked on his door. minho flinched and quickly ran to the door, not wanting to anger his mother even more.

"give me your room key!" she ordered.

"what?!" so minho couldn't even have his privacy now. he was outraged.

his mother glanced behind him, spotting the computer that was on his bed, she threw him out of her way like a ragdoll and marched towards it.

"you think you're sneaky, huh?!" she took the computer and slammed his door.

"BITCH!" minho yelled loud enough for her to hear.

now he had no way of contacting jisung.

;

meanwhile, jisung stared at his phone anxiously. he sent a bunch of texts to minho just to make sure he's alright, but so far it didn't look like it.

"shit..." he mumbled under his breath. he left the school bathroom and went to his next class.

"sung, whats wrong?" chan asked the younger.
"minho...his mother picked him up early and he still hasn't texted me." jisung told him.

"maybe his phone died?"

"his phone is always charged, channie. he literally carries a portable charger around." jisung sighed. he was truly worried for him.

"what if he's in danger?"

"i doubt that,,,dont stress yourself sung." chan patted his shoulder and continued his way to his class.

the squirrel like male was distracted throughout the whole class, which luckily went unoticed by his teacher.

after roughly an hour, school finally ended and jisung was the first one out of class. he pulled out his phone and sent a message to minho's sister-- dont ask where he got her number or how he got it...

[minnies 💗 sister.]

jisung had a habit of putting hearts after minhos name.

is minho okay?
seen

wtf answer me

he's fine.

why isn't he texting me then? he always does and he told me he will

he got his phone confiscated

wtf happened

why should i tell you?!

i still have that recording

bitch

mom found out about him and you, now he's gonna move schools and all his electronics have been confiscated

what the hell

pass the phone to him

please

whatever

sungie...

can we call? or is your mom around love?

she's in the shower rn i tjonk

think*

[incoming call from minnies 💗 sister]

accept| decline

"s-sungie?" minho sobbed through the phone. jisung's heart immediately broke.

"baby what happened? are you okay?"

"she-she took my phone away and took me o-out of school sung!" minho cried.

"shh baby calm down, okay? it'll be okay....how about you sneak out at night? I'll wait for you." jisung offered . as good as it sounded, minho couldn't.

"i-i could but- what if she catches me? she'll probably kill us both!"

"I'll never let that happen, how about at 1am?" jisung was determined. minho glanced at his sister who stared at him with suspicion.

"o-okay.."

"are you two done?!" she snapped. minho glared at her and ended the call, handing his sister her phone.
she cringed at the messages exchanged between minho and jisung and rolled her eyes.

~tbc

lol minho aint going nowhere with sung 🥴

anyways I'll probs update again v soon so stay tuned!!