033.

"i want chicken." jisung pouted, lazily sprawled on his bed as he finally stopped scrolling through socials. he yawned as he attempted to stand up which was a big mistake as his iron deficiency really didn't do him justice.

"fuck..." he groaned as he held his head, his dark vision slowly clearing up again.
he threw on a pair of clean sweatpants and a hoodie and decided to go get some food for himself.

;

felix hummed as he walked along the street, he was on his way to buy a few things to bake brownies and cookies.

he entered a nearby convenience store and went straight to the baking section. he hummed a little tune, trying to take his mind off the sore feeling around his body.

he grabbed a few stuff and mindlessly threw them into his cart, not even bothering to check the prices, dancing a little here and there.

in all honesty, he looked like hell. his mascara all smudged and tear stains on his cheeks,

he was a beautiful mess.

his heart was hurting, him and changbin had an intense fight earlier that night, the older boy had walked in on him getting "dressed up" for his "money making" night and asked too many questions that felix couldn't answer.

both started yelling at each other, accusing one of horrible things that most likely were true but hard to hear for him.

just when things were going good for them.

felix was suddenly drawn away from his thoughts when his cart suddenly hit someone.

"oh my god im so sorry!" he gasped and reached to help the boy who was on the ground helplessly.

fuck he felt so bad.

wait.

"MINHO?!" he screamed with wide eyes. minho frantically stood up and tried to run, he couldn't bare it.

his legs not doing him justice as he tripped over his own feet a few seconds later.

"m-minho..." felix couldn't stand seeing the boy so...different.

so unwell.

he felt his eyes tearing up just by looking at the weak boy.

he helped minho up, who tried to speak but no words left his throat.

felix immediately pulled him into a hug as they both sobbed on each other's shoulder.

"w-where have you been, min?" he cried and gently held the frail looking boy's face.

he didn't let the boy answer and hugged him tightly again.

;

felix and minho sat outside the convenience store, both drinking hot chocolate in the cold weather.

minho didn't bother to comment on how felix was dressed as his appearance seemed so...off.

they both sat in silence, minho knew felix was holding back on a million questions he's been meaning to ask.

so minho decided to break the silence.

"h-how's jisung?" minho hesitantly asked.

"broken." felix laughed, though it wasn't so funny to the both of them. minho's heart broke at the thought of his sungie being all sad.