025.

the following morning, minho woke up with a headache. after his little mental breakdown, he decided on dying his hair back to its original brunette colour.

the poor boy dreaded going to school, especially after his little fight with jisung. the said male spammed him all night in hope to get a response from the brunette.

minho, of course, ignored his texts.

minho then got dressed in his pretty basic clothes and set off for school.

"lee minho you're late!" ms.cha sighed in disappointment as she stared at the tired looking male standing in the doorway.
jisung's head sprung up at the mention of the older boy. seeing how minho didn't even glance his way as soon as he walked in hurt him, but he deserved it after all.

he planned on properly apologizing to the older boy as soon as class ended, which was in approximately 30 minutes.

he felt bad, real fucking bad. he fucked up, really. 

knowing minho, he feared that their relationship would return back to square one. 

class went pretty quickly for jisung. as soon as the bell chimed, he ran out of class, earning a few confused looks from his classmates. 

minho, on the other hand, anticipated jisung's actions. he let out a heavy sigh and threw his backpack over his shoulder and walked out of the emptying classroom. the brunette planned on getting lost in the swarm of students who flooded the hallway. he really did not want to face the squirrel like boy, at least not now.

he spoke too soon.

here he found himself, dragged into an empty classroom in the arms of the infamous Han Jisung, who he was desperately trying to avoid, which he obviously failed to do so.

"minho..." jisung exhaled. minho stared at him ever so coldly, causing the other to feel shivers down his spine. minho crossed his arms,  waiting for jisung to continue what seemed like his apology.

"minho im so sorry. i really d-didn't mean to yell at you yesterday and i wish i could tell you why i was frustrated but- i-i...its complicated min..." the younger practically rapped. 

minho sighed, he was very confused. 

' whats so complicated in telling someone why you're frustrated?' minho thought. it was super suspicious to him.

"p-please forgive me minho..." the younger sounded so heartbroken, it made the brunette's heart swell.

"fine. never again, okay?" minho pouted and let himself get pulled into a hug by the younger, who was mumbling a bunch of incoherent 'thank yous'. 

"i promise."

their little sentimental moment got cut off by someone bursting through the door.

"JISUNG! MINHO! you guys NEED to see this!" felix panted. both mentioned boys exchanged looks of confusion before following felix out of the door. 

a bunch of students gave them looks of disgust as they tried their best to keep up with the aussie boy.

minho felt his heart beat speed up as his anxiety spiked up.

once they arrived at what seemed their destination, felix pointed towards minho, and hyunjin's lockers.

which were covered in gore images, slurs, death threats, and more.

;

"c-chan?" hyunjin called out. he felt nauseous, all alone in the mentioned boy's room. he decided on staying the night. anxiously, he knocked on the bathroom door, only to receive complete silence.