003.

"Jisung!" Seungmin ran towards the elder, who had a small cut on his left cheek.
"i heard your opponent from yesterday is in hospital with broken ribs." Chan snickered.
"that's what that fucker deserves." Felix laughed.

The group were sat in the school field, only a few students went there to eat.
"Jeongin isn't responding to my texts." Seungmin pouted as he scrolled through their messages.

"maybe he's in class?" Chan patted the younger's back.
"i doubt." He mumbled and shoved a strawberry in his mouth.

"do you guys want to hang out after school?" Jisung asked.
"sure, my house, 8pm." Felix wiggled his eyebrows.
"fuck off." Chan laughed.
The bell then rang and they all went opposite directions.

"you've been acting weird, you ok?" Minho asked his friend, who seemed to be staring intensely at the plain white wall.
"hello? Hyunjin?" the elder waved his hands in front of the younger's face.
"w-what?" The raven head snapped out of his trance.
"are you okay?" Minho asked, not that he really cared.

"I'm fine." Hyunjin's eyes fell to the shorter's lips, then back to the front of the class.

"alright, I'll see you after class" Minho waved then left to go to his classroom, not before bumping into Chan and throwing him a glare.

Hyunjin's eyes were glued to the older boy who walked down the row of students, stopping at a seat on the row beside him.

Chan noticed this and felt uncomfortable so he turned  around and faced the taller, who coughed and looked away.

He took a seat next to a girl with short black hair.
"you must be new! My name is Jung Nari!" She smiled. Chan shyly smiled back.
"N-Nice to meet you, I'm Chan." He mumbled, still audible for her to hear.

Not long after, the teacher walked in.

"Hey." Jisung greeted Minho, who glared at him.
"Stop greeting me, we aren't friends you fag." Minho kicked the younger's seat.
The blond stayed silent and tried to focus on the lesson. Though it was hard to focus, a literal god was sat besides him.
He couldn't help but steal a few glances.

"stop staring at me you freak. I don't wan't you fantasizing over me." Minho coldly spoke. Jisung grinned and shook his head.

Minho wasn't paying any attention to the lesson, he didn't give a flying fuck. Instead, he decided to fuck around on his phone.

"you should focus, we have an assignment." Jisung whispered.
Minho groaned and faced him.
"didn't i tell you to fuck off?!" Minho yelled.
"well you didn't actually tell me to fuck off so-"

"Han Jisung! Lee Minho!" The teacher, Mrs.Na fumed.
"Sorry Mrs.Na" Jisung stood up and bowed. Minho scoffed and ignored the whole situation and went back to his phone.

an hour passed and class ended, Jisung got out of his seat and backed his bag.
"see you at the rooftop." He smiled and walked out of the classroom.
"tch, what is wrong with this kid." Minho rolled his eyes and also left the classroom.

"Hyunjin! wait up!" Minho ran towards his friend. Hyunjin jumped in surprise as the elder slammed him into a locker accidentally.
"oops. Sorry." Minho laughed. Hyunjin blushed but quickly let out a forced laugh.
"no worries. You still gonna go beat up the fag?" Hyunjin asked, hoping he'll say no.

"of course, why?" He asked suspiciously, Hyunjin gulped and thought of something.
"dunno, i thought maybe we could-" He got cut off by Minho opening his phone, ignoring him. Hyunjin frowned and stopped talking, muttering a small "nevermind".

"see you tomorrow, I'm going on a date with Nari after i beat Jisung." He told the taller then started walking, not even saying goodbye.
"h-have fun.." Hyunjin sighed and just as he was about to turn around, he bumped into a familiar blond.

"Are you okay? you seemed kinda hurt." Chan asked. Hyunjin cleared his throat and avoided the elder's eyes.
"fuck off, its non of your business.
Chan wasn't convinced, he watched everything unfold.

"It's okay to not be okay Hyunjin. I know you don't like me, but you can talk to me if you need to." Chan gave a warm smile. Hyunjin scoffed and crossed his arms.
"as if I'd talk to a fag like you." Those words were sour in his mouth.

"follow me." Chan didn't wait for permission and dragged Hyunjin to the back of the school.
"You and Minho's relationship is toxic Hyunjin, He's not a good friend." Chan sighed.
"w-why are you even doing this! just fuck off already!" Hyunjin yelled in frustration as tears started to form in his eyes.

"Just let it out. Keeping it in will hurt you even more." Thats it, Hyunjin completely broke. Chan quickly engulfed him into a hug, caressing his back.
Hyunjin let his tears flow down his cheek as he hugged back tightly, too broken to worry if anyone saw them.

"w-why doesn't h-he realise h-how i-i feel." Hyunjin mumbled, voice completely drained, then bursting into another fit of tears.
"i-i love him so m-much. I-I'm so disgusting." He bitterly laughed. He just came out to someone he didn't even want to he associated with.

"life is so fucked up." He cried. Chan's eyes started to well up, this reminded him of what happened years ago.
"It's okay to be like that Hyunjin. Love is L-Love." Chan softly whispered into his ear.

"B-But it's wrong! I-its disgusting and wrong! i-if he finds out, i-its over. I-if he finds out I-I'm going to k-kill myself." Hyunjin's voice started to break as his breathing became unsteady, he was struggling to breathe.
"No! d-don't say things like that Hyunjin!" Chan tightened his grip around the younger

"h-holy shit. H-He's going to find out, he's going to hate me, he's going to l-leave me." He breathed out, his head felt foggy and light.

"it's better if you leave him Hyunjin, there's no point of loving someone who doesn't even consider you. Just let him go, I'll be here for you." The curly haired boy said.

Hyunjin stayed silent and just let chan play with his hair. He was drained, tired. He was so tired of everything and needed a break.

He needed someone to help him escape the cruel world.

Even if that person was Chan, he was too tired to care.

~tbc

poor hyunjin lmfaoo

this is the most I've written in a while what the fuCkckk