011.

;

"shit! what should i even wear?" he groaned .

"come eat, idiot." he heard his sister yell from behind the door.

he took a deep breath and went downstairs.

"where's mom?" his sister, mina, asked.

"she's at work." he answered and continued typing away on his laptop. minho quietly ate, ignoring the glare his sister was giving him for no absolute reason.

"I'm gonna go to bed, don't disturb me."
he quickly said and went back upstairs.

he took a deep breath and checked the time.

10:32pm

"i look like shit." he sighed as he styled his hair.
he applied some cream to his dry face.

rushing to his wardrobe, minho grabbed a hoodie and black ripped jeans.

he pulled a face of disgust once he saw himself in the mirror, he hated the way he looked.

the redhead stared at his window.
how the HELL was he supposed to sneak out?

just then, he heard his phone ding.

[annoying bitch]

im here!! where's your window?

near the front shed.

and, its only 10pm.

yeah but...the earlier the better!

ok i see you from your window!! :>
seen

minho slowly looked down, only to find jisung waving while smiling like the idiot he is. the elder scoffed and cautiously opened his window.
"hey!!" jisung whisper-yelled.

minho hushed him with an angry glare.
"shut up! my family will hear you. we need to hurry before my mother comes." he glared. jisung let out a nervous laugh and nodded.

"so, how are you gonna get down?" the younger asked as he checked out the surroundings.

"i dont fucking know?!" he groaned. jisung thought for a while, then let out a noise of excitement.

"i know! you could jump down and I'll catch you!!" he smiled at the redhead, who was fuming at his idea.

"are you insane?! i'm going to hurt myself! i can't jump from here!" he quietly yelled. the younger pouted and crossed his arms.