015.

° ° ° °

minho anxiously waited for jisung to show up, it was already 5pm. he bit his nails as he watched felix walk out of the school, jisung surprisingly not next to him.

just as he was about to give up, he finally saw jisung approach the gate.

"m-minho?" he frowned. jisung seemed sort of disappointed.
"y-yeah um...follow me? please?" minho spoke with desperation. jisung let out a small huff and followed behind the redhead.

"so,,,what is this about? you're finally gonna kill me, aren't you?" the younger let out a cold laugh. honestly, minho felt like crying. he frantically shook his head and looked down in embarrassment.

"i-im sorry ji-jisung." he muttered. they now reached the park that wasn't very far from their school.
"could we perhaps..t-talk?" the elder asked with hope. jisung rolled his eyes and nodded.

they both then sat on a bench.

minho awkwardly cleared his throat and squeezed his hands together tightly.
"well...i-i'd like to apologize. i shouldn't have taken out my anger on you, i never should have picked on you in the first place." he softly spoke. jisung seemed taken aback.

THE lee minho was apologizing to him?!

"i-i was um...wondering if you'd like to g-go on a l-little date wit-with me on the...weekends?" minho instantly turned red and avoided the younger's strong gaze.

a small teasing smile made it's way on jisung's features as he watched minho turn shy.

"why?"

"w-what?" minho looked up in confusion with the most adorable face.

"why are you asking me out on a date? do you finally like me?" jisung smirked and crossed his arms. minho's eyes widened,

"n-no! i-i just- ugh!" he threw his head back and groaned, which was honestly hot to see.

"nah im just kidding. well, if the date goes well i'll forgive you." minho's eyes lit up. he smiled and nodded.

"i have a question though..." jisung spoke up,

"why when we're alone you act like a complete soft ball and at school and around people you look like you're about to go mass killing?" jisung asked. he was genuinely curious.

minho let out a deep sigh,
"i-i don't know." he mumbled. jisung nodded, he didn't want to make minho uncomfortable so he stopped there.