023.

"jisung..." minho said as he rubbed his eyes, he just woke up.
"hey sleepyhead." jisung playfully rolled his eyes and ruffled the older boy's hair.

"what time is it? i didn't sleep for too long, right?" the redhead asked with worry. jisung shook his head and smiled,
"just 2 hours." minho looked like he'd seen a ghost.

"2 HOURS?! jisung!" he hit the younger's arm.
"its okay,,i only missed biology. you had a free period." jisung reassured him. minho huffed and took a hold of the dark haired boy's hand and played with it.

"should we go? lunch starts soon."

"alright."

;

"jinnie~" chan smiled upon seeing the younger in the courtyard, showing off his cute dimples.
hyunjin smiled back and rolled his sleeves down further.

"how was class?" the older asked. hyunjin shrugged as chan sat besides him in the grass.

"you really like hanging out here don't you? its a very nice place." chan said.

"yeah. its nice and quiet, i like it." he shyly smiled and hesitantly intertwined their fingers together.

chan blushed and squeezed his hand reassuringly.
"your hands are so soft." he laughed.

"y-yours too."

"i wanted to ask you this yesterday-- you don't have to say yes or anything i was just wondering if...." chan hesitated before continuing his words,

"i was wondering if you'd like to go on a...d-date with me? you don't h-have to of course i just-"

"yes."

"w-what?" chan felt like his ears were diseving him.

"i'll go on a date with you channie." hyunjin answered with confidence. the brown haired boy pulled hyunjin in for a hug,

"thank you!"

;

felix sighed as he saw jeongin and seungmin holding hands and laughing together,
"why do all my friends have boyfriends except me!" he pouted. he was getting pretty lonely and felt quite neglected. he huffed and crossed his arms as he waited by the cafeteria, the aussie may or may not have skipped his class too.

"you look sad lixie." dear lord.

"changbin." felix sourly smiled. the short boy smiled and stood beside him.

"what's up?"

"everything." he bitterly answered. changbin sighed and looked in the direction felix was staring in and saw the couple.

"oh..." he breathed out,

"you l-like one of them?" changbin asked, his throat feeling tight,
"no! god no!" felix frantically shook his head with a look of disbelief.

"as much as i love my friends, id never try dating one of them. ew! how could you even come up with that!" changbin was relieved to hear his answer.