019.

"hey,,why are you crying?" jisung frowned upon seeing the redhead's puffy eyes. as soon as minho successfully snuck out, he jumped into the younger's arms.

"c'mon lets get in the car." jisung led him to where he was parked.
minho got in the passengers seat and put his seatbelt on with a shaky hand.

"d-do you want to talk about it?" jisung hesitantly asked. minho stayed silent and wiped his nose with his sleeve.

"i don't want to go home ever again." he spoke with furrowed eyebrows. jisung decided not to push it and started the car.

"im sorry for making you come all the way here..." minho softly mumbled.

"don't worry, i was bored anyways." jisung laughed, trying to lighten up the mood.

minho really didn't deserve his kindness.

it didn't take long for them to arrive at what minho assumed was jisung's place. the two of them got out of the car,

"it's a little messy, sorry." jisung blushed in embarrassment as he unlocked his door. a smile played its way onto the elder's lips as he watched jisung kick a plastic bag out of the way.

"you live off ramen or what?" minho laughed. jisung awkwardly laughed as he removed his shoes, quickly running over to his kitchen to get rid of the empty pots of shin ramen.

"where are your parents?" jisung froze at the question.

"i-i live alone." he quickly muttered.

"lucky" the redhead pouted.

"you can sit on the sofa if you'd like" jisung said. minho shrugged and walked over to jisung's comfy looking sofa. he plopped down onto it and let his body relax, letting out a long sigh.

"what would you like to eat?" jisung asked,
"you." the redhead simply replied. the younger boy blushed and cleared his throat,

'is Minho actually flirting with me?'

"im just joking, chill." minho scoffed. jisung playfully rolled his eyes. just then, his doorbell rang. both boys perked up and looked towards it. jisung made his way to the door, looking through the peep hole before opening it with a grin.

"sungiee!" a familiar voice called out. the voice gradually got closer to minho, then it hit him,

'FELIX?!'

"what is he doing here?" felix gave him a cold look. jisung awkwardly rubbed his neck,
"its a long story..." minho glared back at felix, who rolled his eyes in response.

"so you casually just let your bully into your home huh?" felix said,

"lix, he's not that bad." minho clenched his fists and looked down at his lap.

he heard felix mutter something under his breath and chose to ignore it. it was probably something negative about him anyway.

"chan was wondering if you have any spare antiseptic, its for hyunjin." the aussie told jisung.

'...for hyunjin?'

"i should have some in my bathroom, feel free to look. want ramen?" he offered his freckled friend.
"no thanks, i ate at home." felix politely refused and sat on the sofa opposite from minho, eyeing him suspiciously.

minho raised his brow at him and rolled his eyes.
"how could you let a homophobe in your house! seriously jisung im worried for you sometimes."