020.

the following morning, minho woke up to jisung gently shaking him. he grumbled and pulled the younger back down, wrapping his arms around him tiredly.
"m-minho...your phone-" jisung got cut off by minho instantly jumping up and reaching for the bedside table.
"careful! you can't just spring up like that..." jisung pouted.

minho anxiously turned out on his phone, the brightness not doing justice to his eyes.

1292 miss calls from 'mother.'

55  unread messages from 'dad'

3 unread messages from 'mina'

he anxiously bit his lips as he dismissed the notifications, not wanting to thinking about what would happen when he goes back home. jisung patted his back and hopped off the bed.

"what do you wanna eat?-- if you're s-staying of course..." jisung asked as he stretched his arms. minho shrugged and let his frail body flop back onto the comfortable sheets.

"I don't want to go back home..." he admitted. jisung blushed and bit back a smile,
"I don't want y-you to go either." he shyly replied. minho let out a melodic laugh, jisung could've sworn minho's laugh is what you hear when you arrive in heaven.

gosh was he so stupidly inlove.

"what should i do sungie? i dont want them to report me missing. should i text them?" minho groaned as he sat up. he took a hold of his phone once again but this time, he unlocked it.

"maybe you should text them? tell them that you're with a f-friend." jisung suggested. the redhead nodded and opened his messages.

[mother]

minho?

where are you?

lee minho

where the hell did you go?!

we cant find you anywhere

where the fuck are you this isn't funny you stupid brat

is it because of what happened earlier?

pathetic idiot come home this instant

ANSWER THESE MESSAGES

gosh your father is putting all the blame on me

why are you such a fucking burden?!

WHERE ARE YOU?!

Minho rolled his eyes upon seeing his mothers messages. he didn't even bother scrolling further down and moved on to his sister's,

[mina]

where are you?

come home plz

mom is not happy
8:22 a.m

he scoffed and moved on to his dad's,

[dad]

minho?

minho where did you go?

we cant find you anywhere minho

where are you

this isn't funny

im so worried

did something happen?

your mother told me what happened

did you leave because of that?

minho come back home now

lee minho

why aren't you online?

pick up my calls.

im worried sick min

i love you, you know that right?

plz come home

minho's eyes watered as he read his dads messages,
"..i...love you?" he re-read the message over and over again. last time his dad said that was when he was 7. suddenly, guilt started to wash over him,
'am i being too selfish...?' he asked himself. he knew he needed to go back home but he really wasn't fond of the idea.

but,,,his dad seemed to actually care for once. then again, he felt so comfortable in jisung's embrace and felt more at home than at his actual house.

"are you okay?" jisung asked once he came out of the bathroom. minho rubbed his eyes and nodded, giving him a convincing smile.

"yeah...i think im gonna go back home after breakfast." jisung was pretty disappointed after hearing those words but he couldn't just beg for the older boy to stay.

"a-alright. ill make us pancakes."

;

"do you want me to drop you off?" jisung offered.
minho nodded, "if you dont mind please." minho ruffled his hair with a grin.

"thank you again sung, really. I don't deserve any of your kindness..." the redhead sighed.

"you deserve more than my kindness minho, you deserve the world." to say minho was flattered was an understatement, he felt like jisung just swept him off his feet.

"i-i don't liar." he huffed and crossed his arms,
"yes you do min." the younger male poked his side.

minho rolled his eyes and shook his head,
"no, you do."

"you're cute when you're wrong minho." minho blushed at his words and cleared his throat. why did the younger have such a way with words?

"w-whatever, can we go?"

;

"see you at school?"

"if im still alive then sure." minho joked and got out of the car. he took a deep breath and walked towards the place he was supposed to call 'home'.

~tbc

short chapter!!

i hate my school so much i cant wait to leave