018.

once minho arrived at his house, he instantly ran upstairs. the guilt was eating him alive, he needed to apologize to jisung.

he wasted no time and opened up his phone,

[sungie]

im so sorry jisung

please don't be mad at me
sent - 6:04pm

he groaned and threw his phone onto his bed. Jisung was probably still driving.

minho pouted and removed his clothes and changed into something more comfortable.

"im hungry..." he mumbled even though he ate a few hours ago with jisung. he went downstairs to get something to snack on.

once he arrived in the kitchen, he saw his sister. he rolled his eyes and went to the fridge.

"where were you?" she asked. minho sighed,
"somewhere with changbin." he kept his answer short.

"what were you guys doing?" she gave him a weird look.
"none of your business." he hissed and slammed the fridge door closed.

he then decided to grab a pack of crisps and watch tv.

;

jisung sighed as he got out of his car. he had no idea why minho was acting this way. he got into his house and immediately threw himself onto his bed.

[minho 🥰]

im so sorry jisung

please don't be mad at me
sent - 6:04pm

no worries

did you get home safely?

yeah

good

im sorry, i dont know what came over me
:( i ruined our date

i just don't want you to get close to him

basically

you were jealous?

i never said that

thats what it seems like to me c:

fine whatever yes i was jealous

wow i don't know how to feel

you don't hate me...do you?

no

i could never hate you 🥺

yay

i'll ttyl i need to change out of my clothes

ok!!

"who are you texting?"

"mina can you fuck off and mind your business?!" minho yelled. she smirked and crossed her arms,
"why are you getting defensive?" oh how minho wanted to slam her into the floor.

he stayed silent and shut his phone.
"what's going on here." his mother asked.

"minho is texting someone and doesn't want to tell me who it is." his sister snitched.

"why aren't you telling her who it is minho?" his mother raised her eyebrow.

"because it's none of her business!" he yelled. his mother glared at him and snatched his phone out of his grip.

"don't raise your voice on me, brat." she snarled and tried to unlock his phone.

"what's the password?" minho scoffed in shock,

she must be kidding

"not telling you." he crossed his arms.

"why not? what are you hiding?" mina asked with faux innocence, leaning towards him.
"mina fuck off for once!" he yelled and pushed her away.

"don't push your sister like that! she's older than you! go to your room and don't come out until i tell you too." his mother yelled and threw his phone back on the couch.

"you're so ungrateful."

"you're so ungrateful minho."

minho teared up in frustration, grabbed his phone, and ran to his room.

he hated this. he hated this so much. his mother and his sister picking on him for no absolute reason. it happened very often, they would always take eachother's side even if they were in the wrong-- which is almost everytime.

his father was never around when it happened. even if he was, he probably would take their side too. minho had growing hatred for all of them. his mother always favoured mina more than him and it was very obvious.

minho let the salty tears that built up in his eyes fall as he laid on his bed. he hated this life.

why couldn't he be happy like jisung?

he really envied jisung's happiness, why couldn't he be happy like him too?

he needed to escape.

[sungie]

can you pick me up please?

~tbc

might double update to make up for the late and shitty chapter ❤️