008.

;TW

"tch, he's such an asshole. why do i even try?" Jisung sighed and went to his music class.
"you look angry." Chan laughed once he spotted the younger.
"I'm not. I'm just...frustrated, that's all." he pouted. chan ruffled his hair and gave him a reassuring smile.
"it's alright, only 2 hours left till school finishes. how about we go dye our hair after school, hm?" Chan suggested.

"really?! that would be awesome!" he gasped. Chan grinned and nodded.
"you bet."

"i keep bumping into fairy." Changbin told the redhead.
"Felix." Minho corrected with an eye roll.
"yeah, him." Changbin smiled. Felix was cute, made him question his sexuality for once.
"ew, do you like him?" Minho shot him a disgusted look. Changbin shrugged.
"haven't been around him enough to know." He shrugged carelessly, he didn't care if minho was homophobic.

"w-wait, you're interested i-in him?! are you gay?!" he asked with wide eyes.
Changbin looked at him and rolled his eyes.
"I'm questioning." He sighed. Minho groaned and stood up.
"why can't i be with a normal person!" he yelled in frustration.

"hey, you might be gay yourself y'know." the shorter patted the elder's shoulder. Minho shuddered at the thought, yet, why wasn't he disgusted?

"miss me with that bullshit" he scoffed.
"just saying."
"i thought you were super homophobic?!" Minho gave him a look of suspicion.
"yeah, i  was. but then i realised that it love is love." he answered.

love is love.

Minho scoffed and crossed his arms.
"y-yeah but....ugh forget it." He gave up on defending his case. just then, his phone rang.

his eyes widened as he clenched his phone.
"i-i need to go. bye" he breathed out and walked away.
"weird..." changbin mumbled as he watched the elder run away. he stood up and swung his bag onto his shoulder, then heard a thump.

"OW!" a familiar voice screeched. changbin flinched and turned around with a nervous smile.
"s-sorr-"
"what THE HELL?! YOU AGAIN?! DO YOU HAVE NO SHAME?!" Felix fumed, towering over the quivering male.

"I'm s-sorry fair- felix" he apologized. Felix scoffed and took a step closer to him.
"Listen the fuck up shortie. get in my way again and I'll slit your throat open, understood?" he lowly growled into the shorter's ear.

"y-yes sir- i mean uh f-felix" Changbin felt his heart beat arrogantly against his chest as a faint blush made it's way onto his cheeks.
"good, now fuck off." He bumped his shoulder into the elder's and walked away.
"that...that was so hot." changbin stared in awe as he watched the freckled boy walk away.