021.

"where the FUCK where you?!" his mother yelled upon seeing her son in the livingroom.
"somewhere." he replied, not even sparing her a glance.

"minho?" he heard his dad call out. he snapped his head towards the staircase and smiled,
"hi,,,dad." he stiffly said. the redhead fiddled with his small fingers and kept his gaze on his lap.

"w-where were you minho?" his dad asked.

"i was at a friends house, had a bad day yesterday." he answered, glaring at his mother who rolled her eyes.

"thats a stupid excuse! you weren't at changbin's house so where else were you?!" his mother screamed.

"i don't need to tell you where i was staying. you don't really care anyways!" he yelled back.

"get out of my sight you brat!" she screamed. his father shushed her down and sat besides minho,

"please don't pull that ever again. i was so worried!" his dad patted his back. minho, not being used to this kind of affection and attention from his father, didn't know what to say.

"..sorry." he mumbled and stood up, heading up the stairs.

;

jisung hummed along to some songs as he drove to the café. the weather wasn't the best yet wasn't the worst either. he was happy,

happy that minho finally felt comfortable around him. the night they spent together felt surreal to jisung. after all, this is all he ever wanted. but he still wasn't sure about the older boy's feelings towards him.

of course, thats not minho's fault, you can't force someone to have feelings for you. the dark haired boy let out a small sigh as he parked his car on the side of the road and got out.

"hello! what can i get you sir?" a young female asked with a bright smile.

"can i have a vanilla cheesecake with caramel latte, please?" he ordered, returning the smile. she nodded and wrote it down on a sticky note, handing it over to her co-worker.

"alright! ill bring it to your table when it's done!" and with that, she disappeared into the back.

jisung made his way towards an empty booth near the window. he took out his phone and scrolled through some messages to kill time.

just then, someone sat in front of him.

"hello jisung!"

bloody fucking hell.

jisung mentally rolled his eyes in annoyance but nonetheless forced a smile upon seeing the male he pretty much disliked.

"byungsoo.." he cleared his throat.

"what are you doing here?" the tall boy asked with an unpleasant smirk. it was not attractive, not cute, nothing. nothing like minho's.

"getting cheesecake." he kept his reply short. the older male hummed in response and tapped his finger on the table.

"minho's not with you today?" he asked with curiousity. jisung shook his head, looking out the window with no interest in having a conversation with him.