014.

hyunjin frowned upon seeing chan talking with byungsoo. he quickly approached them and dragged chan away without warning.

"hey hyunjin!" he smiled, showing off his attractive dimples.
"hi channie." the taller smiled back as he quickly pulled him inside the school.

"whats up? you seem tense." the elder questioned with concern. hyunjin grinned and shook his head,
"nothing channie, dont worry."

"if you say so. well, wanna go to class early?" the crispy haired male asked the younger.
"of course!" anything to get away from byungsoo.

"oh! by the way, have you met the new student?" hyunjin nodded and shoved chan in a seat.
"yeah-"

"cool! he's very cute, don't you think?" he smiled. the taller felt his blood boil, he absolutely didn't want chan falling for that monster.

"no, he's fucking hideous." he bluntly spoke and sat next to the elder, taking a hold of his fairly big hand.

"c'mon, he's handsome!"

"im obviously more handsome than him." he mumbled under his breath. yet, he didn't believe himself.

;

jisung calmly walked to school listening to his favourite playlist. he was in a good mood, he got to have a decent breakfast this morning.

once he entered school territory, he took out his earphones and shoved them back in his pocket.

he saw minho standing at the gates with a look of hatred on his face. the elder spotted him and instantly dragged him to the back of the school with a harsh grip on his arm.

"m-minh-" the elder threw him to the wall.
"why the fuck didn't you show up yesterday?" he growled in anger as he trapped jisung between his arms.

shit. was what went through the younger's mind. he completely forgot about it.
"i-i forgot.." he mumbled. minho punched him in the face.

"you piece of shit!" he yelled out of frustration and kicked jisung in the gut.

"s-stop letting o-out your f-frustration on me asshole!" the dark haired boy yelled back and got off the ground.

"you're the one who told me to leave you alone!! what even is your problem?!" he yelled and pushed the redhead.

minho seemed taken aback. jisung wasn't wrong, he did tell the younger to leave him alone and to mind his own business.
"just make up your fucking mind minho!" he glared.

jisung seemed so angry. nothing like before. of course, minho's pride was too high, he didn't want to tell jisung that he didn't actually want him to leave him alone forever.

he wasn't ready for that yet.

the latter didn't even notice the dark haired boy walk away, too caught up in his thoughts.

"you look like absolute shit, minho." changbin's voice broke him out of his thoughts. he snapped his head to the side and glared at the short boy.

"i am absolute shit." the redhead mumbled and shoved his hands in his pockets. he felt really horrible.

"somethin happened?" he asked and patted the elder's back.

"i wrongfully went off...at jisung." he sighed and ruffled his locks.