036.

it was near 4am when felix finally arrived at his house.
he walked up his stairs, not even bothering to put away the groceries he bought in the kitchen, simply just dropping them at the front door.

he was planning on retrieving his phone from minho tomorrow, right now all he wanted to do was jump in bed and sleep till the evening.

he opened the door to his chilly, dark room, letting out a deep sigh. his legs were on the verge of giving up on his limp body as he'd been walking around for hours.
without hesitation, he changed out of his clothes and into his favorite set of pyjamas.

after that, the freckle faced boy went to his bathroom and wiped off this makeup .
finally, he was ready to crash onto his bed,

and he did just that.

he groaned in pleasure as he relaxed in his perfectly cool bedsheet, a small smile spreading onto his lips.

not long after, lee felix drifted into a deep slumber.

;

it was now 10:45am the following morning, jisung snuggled closer to the boy who laid in bed beside him with content. he was barely awake but a smile still managed to spread on his features at the blurry sight of his lover that he missed so dearly finally in his arms again.

he was able to get that good sleep that he wasn't able to have for months, all because of minho.

he closed his eyes once again, arms still wrapped around the older boy as he placed soft kisses on the other's bare neck.

minho had become fairly thin, he noticed. it worried him and he knew that the brunette must have had a horrible time at where the hell he was sent, it was evident on the cuts up his sleeve, but jisung really didn't want to talk about it with him unless the other was ready to open up about it.

he didn't want to rush or ruin anything.

"thats ticklish, sung." minho's raspy morning voice caught jisung off guard.

"sorry min, couldn't help myself." he giggled as minho playfully rolled his pretty eyes and pulled the younger on top of his chest.

the air around them fell silent as they both cuddled, also on the verge of falling asleep in each other's comfortable embrace.

"i need to tell our friends that you're back...they're going to be so happy." jisung mumbled, cheeks squished against his lover's chest.

"t-they missed me?" he asked with what sounded like disbelief.
"of course they missed you, baby. every single one of them. changbin had even tried to track you down by hacking different private school profiles around different areas around here." jisung told him. minho smiled at the thought.

his friends actually cared about him, that was new.

"we should get up now, as much as i want to fall asleep in your arms again i also want to spend time with you and maybe go see the guys— wait what about felix? bruh we need to go check up on him." jisung spoke up as he lifted his body away from minho's.

"you're right, we most definitely need to check up on felix. he was really out of it last night..."

and with that both boys got out of bed to get ready in the bathroom.

~tbc

guys istg if i dont post part 2 of this chap tmrw im gonna cry bc im so slow at updating and writing💀

its 3am rn and i forced myself to write this shit chap😭

anyways hope u guys at least liked this chapter ily!