012.

;

the following day, jisung came late to school, earning him an hour of detention.

it wasn't his fault for being late. well, kind of. he wasn't feeling the best last night and this morning.

he saw the infamous redhead sat on the bench, playing some shit game on his phone. he had no choice but to ignore him, and that was really painful.

but, that was the deal after all.

he saw minho look up from his phone and watch him walk by, it was sad honestly.

he felt uncomfortable under his strong gaze so he sped up his pace and entered the cafeteria.

"hey sung, you okay?" chan asked. jisung nodded and forced a smile,
"I'm alright, just tired." chan hesitantly nodded and continued eating his food.

"WHY are YOU following ME!" Felix's voice echoed throughout the cafeteria.

almost everyone turned to look at what was happening,

there him and changbin stood, felix seemed so angry.

the shorter flushed in embarrassment and told him to tone it down.
"c-calm down, you d-dropped your lunchbox." he handed felix his supposed lunchbox.

"o-oh. get out of my sight idiot." he cleared his throat and walked towards his friends.

"wasn't that a bit too harsh?" seungmin sighed.
"no, he's an asshole who acts innocent in front of others." felix stole a piece of bread from seungmin's lunchbox and shoved it in his mouth.

"what the hell! you have your own!" he pouted and quickly moved his lunchbox closer to jisung.

"so, how was your 'date' sungie?" jisung froze once he heard Chan speak.
"it was...okay. where's hyunjin?" he quickly tried to change the conversation.

"he's at volleyball practice i think." felix chirpped in.

soon their conversation turned inaudible for jisung, he wasn't interested it what his friends were talking about.

;

minho sighed once he got off the bench, he picked up his bag and went to the vending machine to get himself a drink, preferably strawberry milk.