007.

MINHO IS NOW A REDHEAD Y'ALL 😳

;

the following day, jisung left for school by himself. once he arrived, he spotted minho by the gates. but...something looked off with the redhead.
his eyes were puffy and his face looked pale.

slowly, the blonde male made his way towards the elder.
"hey minho, you okay?" oh how minho hated that question.
he gave jisung a disgusted look and rolled his eyes, stood up, and walked away.

Jisung frowned and followed the elder. once he caught up to him, he wrapped his arms around him.
he felt the redhead flinch in his embrace.
"i don't like seeing you sad." jisung mumbled. minho seemed taken aback, why did jisung care so much about him?

"fuck off!" he yelled and pushed him away.
"do you really wan't me to?" jisung asked with a smile.
"y-yes! now leave me alone you fag!" he glared.
"I don't believe you, so no." the younger grinned.
"gosh you're so annoying! don't you ever stop?!" minho asked. jisung shook his head in response.

"i wan't to help you." he stared into the elder's beautiful eyes. minho shook his head and stepped away from the younger.
"i don't wan't your fucking help." he gritted his teeth.
"minho..."
"just stop! okay?! I don't need you or anyone! I'm fine so stop worrying about me you absolute idiot!" he yelled out of frustration.

"if that's what you really wan't, fine. i can't force you to change who you are." jisung let out a forced laugh.
"see you at the rooftop?" minho stared at him, a small cut was on his left cheek. he didn't remember leaving that there yesterday....
"what's that on your cheek?" he asked out of curiousity.

jisung's eyes widened, he seemed shocked.
"u-um...i accidentally hurt my cheek?" he replied with a confused laugh. minho raised a brow, not believing his answer.
"no shit sherlock. not like i care anyways..." he sighed and walked away.

"what was that all about?" Nari ran up to her boyfriend, giving jisung dorty looks.
"nothing." he answered, she was kind of getting on his nerves.
"okay...wanna go on a date after school?" she asked as she batted her eyes with a pleading look.
"if i have time." minho told her. she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.
"i feel like we're drifting apart..." she sighed.

she was right. they don't spend time together like before.
"i know...and i'm sorry Nari, i really am. I've just been...so stressed lately." he honesty spoke. she nodded understandingly and hugged him.
"it's alright, i understand. i hope you get better soon." she gave him a kiss.
"thank you." he mumbled.

;

"oh- hyunjin? what are you doing here?" chan asked with a smile once he spotted the raven head in the snacks isle.
"hey chan. I'm g-getting snacks." he shyly smiled and picked out a few energy bars.