009.

;

that night, minho decided to stay upstairs and ignore his mother's calls. He'd occasionally hear his uncle ask about him and his auntie trying to set up a date with his cousin . That was fucked up on another level.

a few hours passed and it was finally time for them to leave. Once they left, minho's mother called him.
"Lee Minho!" she started to yell. Minho silently scoffed and looked up at her.
"what." he mumbled.

"what did you say?!" she gritted her teeth.
"yes mother." Minho sighed. Just then, his father came.
"leave the poor kid alone. he obviously isn't feeling well." His dad said. though his mother thought otherwise.

"do you know how embarrassing it is?" she breathed out in frustration. His dad rolled his eyes at her behaviour and crossed his arms.

"stop being like that mirae. minho, go to your room and sleep, we'll talk later." he instructed. the redhead wasted no time and ran up the stairs.

;

"hey hyunjin." jisung greeted the tall raven head.
"hey, how are you?" he asked and placed his bag down.
"tired, you?" he slumped down in his desk, eyes falling on the empty seat next to hyunjin.

"my brain is on pause." he mumbled and let his head fall down onto the desk.
Jisung let out a light laugh at the elder's dramatic acts.

just then, minho walked in. he cautiously looked at jisung, hoping the younger wouldn't mention what happened yesterday. to his luck, the blonde boy decided not to.

he sat next to hyunjin and took out his books.

Class didn't last long as the teacher had to attend an emergency meeting. students then rushed out of the classroom and headed different directions, leaving only a few students, including jisung, minho, and hyunjin, in class.

Hyunjin stood up, accidentally hitting minho's shoulder in the process, and grabbed his bag.
"sorry." he muttered under his breath and walked away.
"I'll see you in art, sung!" he waved and swiftly left the classroom.

"minh-"

"save it." the redhead sighed and took out a few snacks from his bag.
jisung obviously wasn't going to let him go so easily.
"hey, you can talk to me you know. you seemed sad yesterday on the phone." jisung sat next to him.