006.

; TW (panic attack

; TW (panic attack.)

Minho stared at the younger in shock. he clenched his fists and shook his head.
"just...fuck off." he bit his lips and left the rooftop.
"Why the fuck is my heart beating so fucking fast! fuck this!" he whispered to himself and dug his nails into his palms due to anger.

"then tell me about you, and your family." His words rang in his head. Minho groaned in pain and finally released his hands, watching the blood slowly drip down.

"babe! there you are-" Nari smiled and gave Minho a kiss on the cheek.
"yeah." he replied with a small smile.
"are you okay? you look kinda down...is it hyunjin?"

"don't mention him." he muttered and walked away.
"see you after school!" she yelled from behind. Minho waved and headed to the cafeteria.
"Minho? where's Hyunjin?" Seo Changbin, another one of Minho's friends, though they slowly drifted apart.

"we aren't friends anymore." Minho spoke coldly. he stared at the group of friends, laughing and smiling with eachother across the cafeteria. it made his blood boil.

"oh." Changbin understood almost immediately, no explanation needed. He always suspected that Hyunjin was like the rest.
"wanna join me then?" he offered. Minho sighed and nodded.
"i have nothing better to do."

;

"Jisung! you alright?" Chan asked the younger, who came down with a plaster on his face.
"cute plaster." Hyunjin commented, the blonde shot him a glare and sat down.
"I'm fine channie." he sighed and crossed his arms.

"where's felix?" he asked, noticing the empty seat in front of him.
"he's in detention, cussed out a teacher." Seungmin laughed. Jisung rolled his eyes with a smile. Then, he saw Minho, with patched up hands.

"what happened to his small hands." he scoffed with a smile.
"geez you're so weird, why are you smiling to yourself...." Hyunjin dramatically rolled his eyes.
Jisung's smile fell and he elbowed the taller.

"well, see you guys after school?" Hyunjin said and stood up.
"of course." Chan smiled.
"simp."
"shut up Felix- when did you even get here?!" Chan hit Felix's shoulder. Hyunjin smiled and left the cafeteria, getting ready to go to class.

A class that he shared with Minho.

He took a deep breath and entered the classroom, eyes almost instantly traveling to his and Minho's desk. he quickly sat down and took out his books calmly, mentally preparing himself.

Just before the bell rang, The infamous brunette entered the class.
He looked at Hyunjin and glared, sending shivers down his spine. Everyone was so confused, they watched as Minho slowly took a seat next to him, dragging his chair to the very end of the desk.

Hyunjin did the same and rolled his eyes.

class felt slower than usual, every now and then, minho would glance at the clock and groan.
"is there a problem, Mr.Lee?" Mrs.Jo asked.
"yeah, you talk so fucking slow." He scoffed, The teacher gave him an offended look and shook her head in disappointment.
"detention after school for you then, Lee." And then class carried on.

Meanwhile, here han jisung was, in biology. he fiddled with his plasters, thinking about a certain brunette. minho was more cute that hot and scary in Jisung's eyes, that's one of the reasons he was trying to befriend him. he just....has a hard shell.

minho's smile was undeniably the prettiest on the planet, whether it was fake or not.

"Han! please focus." Mr.Kim sighed and crossed his arms.
"sorry sir." he awkwardly laughed. but, he still didn't focus. his mind trailed back to his events with the elder earlier that day. minho seemed so hurt, it almost broke the blonde's heart to see him so close to tears.

yeah minho was an ass but, he has a reason to be, right? jisung was determined to find out that reason. he really wanted to help minho.

but, he'll need to take things slow.

Class ended pretty quickly for jisung, he swiftly left the classroom and made his way towards seungmin's.
"hey sungie." his friend greeted him with a hug.
"hey min, lets go" he linked their arms and walked down the hallway, not caring about the dirty looks they received. Soon, they all met up at the school gates

"guys! movie night at my house?" Felix suggested and they all agreed.

;

Minho finally got out of detention, he left the school in a hurry, not wanting to be late for dinner. Once he arrived home, he saw his mother in the kitchen.
"hello mother." his mother nodded in response with no interest.

"Minho, we are having a family dinner in 2 days." his dad informed him. almost as if the air got squeezed out of the brunette, he froze in his spot.
family dinner.

he absolutely despised that. his heart beat increased as he rushed up the stairs, he felt his knees becoming jelly, his head feeling light.

unwanted memories flooded his mind. as soon as he reached his room, he locked the door and collapsed to the ground, trying his best to calm his breathing.
tears welled up in his eyes though he was trying so hard not to cry.

his head was pounding.

"minho, come with me for a bit." he heard that disgusting voice say in his mind. the brunette shook his head and let out a sob, wrapping his arms around himself and shutting his eyes.
"n-no no n-n-no" he cried, a tear rolling down his cheek.

hyunjin was usually the one to calm him down when things like these happen, but he obviously couldn't ask him to come over.

"i-its been 4 f-fucking years, get y-your shit t-together!" he gripped onto his hair tightly. he could almost feel his heart exploding inside his chest with every beat. the room started spinning, he felt like fainting. his hands were shaking uncontrollably.

oh how he just wanted to forget about what happened, but it was so fucking hard to.

"hey! dinner's ready idiot!" his sister, minhya, called out from behind the door.
"c-coming." he finally took a deep breath and focused on happy things...

like Jisung's smile.

thinking about Jisung's smile surprised  him, even surprisingly, it calmed him down. he felt his heart beat starting to slow down, he was thankful.

he quickly changed into his pyjamas and went downstairs.

the thought of being friends with jisung was nice, too nice. but, nice things don't happen to Minho

~tbc

poor min :(

idk why i get so inspired at 1-2am to write i-