Sapnap's confession.

I was sitting on the couch with Jack looking through my phone since I had nothing to do, today was a pretty chill day. Nothing really happened expect for one thing, Wilbur and Minx had been busy with a guy for a while and they finally decided to kill him today. I had to go back to the house again today so I was pretty excited because that meant I got to see George again, even though its dangerous because he already knows to much.

Sapnap has been acting really weird lately, well not weird just distant. Normally he checks up on me every morning and we talk a lot but I haven't talked to him in like 2 days. I was laughing at a video on my phone when I saw Sapnap walking in the room with an awkward smile. I gave him a confused look when he sat down next to me on the couch and just smiled at me. I raised my eyebrow waiting for the boy to talk.

"Heyyy Dream..." The boy finally said.

"Hey Sapnap.."

"Soooo I have to tell you something, its the reason why I've been distant lately"

"Just tell me Sapnap you annoying fuck."

"Jeeezzz calm downnn.."

"JUST TELL ME"

"OKAY SORRY!? Sooo I found out that the George that you are kind of obsessed with is like kind of one of my best friends..."

"WHAT. THE. FUCK."

Sapnap just gave me a dumb grin and got off the couch, slowly walking away. I rolled my eyes at Sapnap.

"Come back Nick."

"Shit- using my real name, I am in real trouble. Sorry Clay?.."

"Do not call me Clay you dickhead."

"BUT YOU CALLED ME BY MY REAL NAME WHY CAN'T I CALL YOU BY YOUR REAL NAME??!?"

"Shut the fuck up Sapnap."

Jack chuckled at our dumb conversation, I turned around facing Jack. I grabbed a book that was lying on the table and threw it in Jacks face.

"AY YOU COCK!" Jack said.

"EVERYBODY FUCKING CALL DOWN!"

We all turned around to look at the person who just screamed at us, Philza was standing in the room with an annoyed face, he raised his eyebrow at us before he started talking again.

"I heard everything and its not a big deal. Sapnap does he know about you being here?"

Sapnap shook his head in response.

"Good, then there is nothing to worry about, just make sure he doesn't find out or his boyfriend Dream here has to kill him."

"Im not his boyfriend Phil." I said with a groan.

He hummed in response before leaving the room, I turned back around and faced Sapnap, I gave him a mad look before opening my phone. Sapnap sighed before sitting down next to me.

"Im sorry, I didn't know it was the same George, I found out not long ago." He said.

"Its okay, sorry for freaking out." I said in response.

"Its okay to be mad Dream he lied to you about your BOYFRIEND" Jack said with a smirk.

"HE IS NOT MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND! IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU JACK, COME HERE YOU COCK."

~~

I was sitting in my car fixing my suit while waiting for Quackity to give me the sign. I was looking outside the window of my car to the house in front of me. Today was one of the days George normally went to the house and of course I had to be there, first of all I need to keep my eye on him since he knows to much and second its nice being closer to him. I grabbed my phone when I heard a ping.

I walked out of my car after Quackity send me the message that I could go in, I closed the car door behind me and started walking towards the house, I looked up and saw George standing in front of the window. I checked to my left and right looking if someone was staring at me before walking into the house with a smirk on my face.

I walked up the old stairs and opened the door of the room when I arrived upstairs. There he was, standing in the room with his back facing me. I leaned against the wall inspecting the boy in front of me before saying something.

"Hey Georgie."

The boy turned around.

I gasped when I saw a girl standing in front of me who weirdly looked a lot like George, she gave me a grin before opening her mouth to speak.

"Hi there Dream, knew you would come because you are literally obsessed with my brother."

"BROTHER?!"

"Oh yes, hello my name is- you know what, you probably already know that since you are a literal stalker."

"Shut the fuck up, why the fuck are you here you little shit."

"DAMNNNN CALM DOWN MATE, I'm just here because George sadly became very sick and he wanted me to go here instead of him."

I rolled my eyes in response not believing a word of what she was saying, George wouldn't just let his sister go here so there must be another reason.

Ill find out soon, I know it.

~~

Kind of funny chapter ngl.

YOOOOOOOOOO TOMMY AND GEORGE MEETUP BTW?????!??!!?!

OKAY BYE NOW

~S

YOU ARE REALLY REALLY REALLY PRETTY<3

Babygirl<3