Meetings.

The doors opened, I looked behind me having the feeling someone has been following me for while. I turn back around when I notice Wilbur and Tommy walking towards the house. I smile before walking in the house, Ill ask them what they were doing outside later today. First I need to go inside and try to find out what's going on with George and his sister. The doors behind me close with a bang and I walk through the big hallway. I smile at Quackity and Niki when I enter the living room, the wave at me before continuing their conversation, I look at Karl and Sapnap who were making out on the couch.

Jesus, get a room.

I chuckle before leaving the room, heading towards the offices. I walk through the hallway and knock on the office door once I arrive at the right one, a voice says I can come in. I open the door with a smile and look at the woman sitting in the chair with a brunet standing next to her.

"Ayy fucker, do you need my help or something?" Minx says with a grin.

"Actually I do, since you are one of the smart ones here I thought you might be able to solve my little problem, are you busy?" My eyes went to Skeppy who was standing next to Minx with a smile.

"No I'm not busy, go ahead."

"Okay so, you know about the whole George situation since Philza told you guys about everything at dinner."

She nodded in response.

"Well today was his day to go to the house and when I arrive he wasn't there but his sister was, she said he was sick and when I asked her what he had she had to think about it for a while."

"Sounds like he is hiding something from you buddy." Skeppy said.

"Did I ask you something?" I said.

Skeppy shook his head when he saw my serious face, he gulped and quietly left the room. He closed the door behind him leaving Minx and me alone.

"I have no idea actually but it seems like Skeppy is right, maybe George knows something because we all know that guy is fucking smart. When is he-" 

Before Minx could finish her sentence someone bursted through the door, I looked behind me and saw a sweaty Wilbur standing in at the door with Tommy next to him with his mouth open. I looked back to Minx and gave her a confused look before turning back to Wilbur again. 

"Some- at- opening-" Wilbur said.

"Jesus, calm down Wilbur you can't even speak. Minx get out of the chair let Wilbur sit down."

Minx nodded and got out of her chair, Wilbur got inside the room and sat down on the chair, his breathing became normal and gave me a nod letting me know he was able to talk again. He pointed at the door behind me, I turned around and pushed Tommy inside the room closing the door behind me.

"Okay so, we saw- uhm someone at the door." Wilbur began.

"Who?"

"Calm down, let me talk then!" He said.

I nodded in response.

"Brown hair, he was wearing some shorts or something I don't know, he was really really short. He looks a lot like George, Dream I think he knows about us."

My eyes wided at Wilbur's words.

"That fucking bitch." I said.

~~

"SILENCE, THIS IS NOT HOW WE HAVE MEETINGS."

Everybody stopped arguing after Philza's words, I looked at Quackity and gave him an uneasy look, he just grinned at me knowing I was in big trouble. I raised an eyebrow and kicked his leg under the table, he groaned and gave me a mad look. Philza cleared his throat and gave us an annoyed look. Quackity and I gulped and gave our attention to the very mad boss that was standing in the room.

"So, if you have any more info about George, now would be a good time." He said.

The room went silent and nobody moved. Suddenly Bad cleared his throat, I gave him a confused look before he opened his mouth to speak.

"I talked to him on the phone sir, you asked me to go to his family and he called his sister. He desperately needed to talk to her."

"What the fuck, you went to his family? What the fuck is wrong with you?" I said.

"Calm down Dream, I told him to." Philza said.

"I say we bring him here and kill him." Wilbur suddenly said.

"VERY FUNNY WILBUR BUT NO WE ARE NOT GOING TO KILL HIM."

"Why the fuck do you act this way about just some stupid guy Dream, you used to kill everyone and you wouldn't care, why the fuck is it so different with this guy?" Quackity said.

"Are you guys really that blind..?" Tubbo suddenly said.

They all looked at Tubbo with a confused face.

"Dream is in love with the guy, I'm a fucking child and even I see that." He said.

I started laughing not taking seriously about what Tubbo just said, I do NOT love George so why would he say that. But some of them have a point, why don't I wanna hurt George when I never had a problem with these kind of things. My mind got interrupted by two very happy boys.

"OH MY GODDDDD, THAT MAKES TOTALLY SENSE!!!! DREAM FUCKING LOVES GEORGE!!" Karl said.

"YOU ARE FUCKING SMART TUBBO. KARL AND I ARE GAY, HOW DIDN'T WE NOTICE!!!!?????" Sapnap said with a smile.

"Okay guys, calm down. Leave Dream alone, okay sure he might be in love with George but he needs to push those feelings away, or any of you have a better way to stop George from being so fucking dangerous to our team." Philza said with a sigh.

"Why can't he just join the team?" Jack suddenly said.

My eyes wided at the boys words, a smirk grew onto my face.

~~

FUCKING COOL CHAPTERS COMING UP, WE ARE GETTING CLOSE TO THE VERY BIG DNF THINGIESSSSSS AHSAJDKASBKDNSBADHBS. 

Tubbo = Smart

ANYWAY, HAVE A NICE DAY CUTIES<33

~S

You look fucking sexy today<3