| Two |

Lexi quickly ducked under Tony's sharp left hook, bringing her left up to jab him in the stomach, alternating her feet to easily manoeuvre around him

Lexi quickly ducked under Tony's sharp left hook, bringing her left up to jab him in the stomach, alternating her feet to easily manoeuvre around him. "C'mon old man" she joked while lightly bouncing on the balls of her feet, arms raised in a defensive position as she waited for him to recover.

"Alright, switch out. Let me spar with Happy for five, then you can jump back in" Tony replied, clearly out of breath from the sparring match he'd just had with his much younger, and much fitter daughter.

"You know Dad, it's a good thing to know when to admit defeat to the superior opponent" she said, shrugging off her gloves and giving him a pat on the back as she passed. Climbing through the ropes and jumping down from the ring, she made her way over to the chair and began wiping the sweat off her forehead with a towel, moving her neck slightly from side to side in order to stretch out her tensed muscles.

"The notary's here! Can you please come sign the transfer paperwork?" Pepper called out as she entered the room.

"I'm on Happy time!" Tony replied cheerily as he continued to throw hooks and jabs at the boxing pads held in front of him.

"Hey! I'm here too you know?" Lexi shouted, turning around just in time to see Happy take an elbow straight to the nose. "Ouch, that's gotta hurt" she winced. Tony's dirty tactic had caused somewhat of an argument between the two in the ring, and Lexi chuckled to herself as she made her way back over to stand at the edge of the mat to watch them.

Both men then went strangely quiet, causing Lexi to follow their gaze over the doorway of the gym where she saw a confident red head making her entrance into the room, and Lexi couldn't help her mouth drop at the beauty of the woman who had just walked in. She carried herself with such assurance that Lexi couldn't help but linger her gaze on the woman in front of her.

"I promise you this is the only time I will ask you to sign over your company" Pepper said to Tony as she began signing in the essential places on the form the woman was holding out for her. Lexi's gaze was broken from the woman when Happy was knocked back towards the edge of the ring where she was standing from a kick by Tony, nearly colliding with her as he hit the ropes.

"That's it! I'm done" Happy exclaimed as he began to shrug off his gear.

"Oi, we still have to spar again!" Lexi addressed her father as she seen him walking to the edge of the ring.

Tony obviously didn't care as he point his finger towards the mysterious woman, "hey! What's your name lady?" he asked.

"Rushman. Natalie Rushman" she replied, lifting her head from the paperwork she was completing with Pepper.

"Front and centre. Come into the church" Tony said, motioning towards the boxing ring.

"No. You're seriously not gonna ask..." Pepper began before Tony cut her off, "If it pleases the court, which is does."