Part 1

Characters:

You -  a 30 year old woman working a normal job in Kamurocho. Living entirely alone.

Goro Majima - the 42 year old CEO of Majima Construction & patriarch of the Majima Family.

Nami - your 10 year old daughter, living in Sunflower Orphanage & under the proprietor's care.

Takeshi Yanamura - a 33 year old washed up small time yakuza working for the Majima family in Tokyo.

Nishida - Majima's most trusted right hand man and captain of the Majima family.

____

"I'm gonna need a secretary." He causally spoke, lighting a cigarette whilst a man lay on the floor in a puddle of his own blood behind him.

"What's wrong with you?" You frowned in confusion. "There's someone dying over there! They need help."

The man then pinned you against the wall of the alleyway. "Nah, they don't. I do though." He had suddenly, in a flash, abandoned his cigarette.

"This isn't the time!"

He then held your face gently in his gloved hands which had blood on them. "Listen to me." He forced you to look up at him with his gentle touch. "Pay attention to me."

And you duly did.

"If ya ain't gonna tell no one 'bout this, I'm gonna need yer word."

"Y-you have it! I didn't see anything!"

"Good. And yer gonna work for me. As my secretary."

"What? I told you! Y-you have my word!"

"Words don't mean shit round 'ere unless yer gonna prove it." He smirked gently.

"I-I already have a job!"

"Where?"

"I work at the bikini bar." You shyly admitted.

"Not anymore ya don't."

You frowned, throwing his bloodied hands from your face and looking on in horror. "I'm not working for you! In fact, I'll go straight to the police!"

On queue a police officer walked straight by, seeing the man laying in the alleyway, seeing a man pinning you down in the alleyway and didn't even bother interjecting. He knew it was yakuza business. He wasn't going to get involved at the end of a long shift. He walked straight past.

"Yeah?" The man in front of you spoke. "Go on then." He smirked again.

You sighed, defeated and deflated. "Ok."

"Common then." He held your hand, pulling you out of the alleyway and taking you the opposite direction to your home.

"W-where?"

"My office. West park." He explained.