The Zone

The Zone

But it was todays problem. If Majima waited, Johnny would've been gone. Junkies never stayed in 1 place long. That was the way they lived.

"Where in little Asia?" Majima asked.

"Beneath a restaurant."

"Which one?"

"I don't know."

So the supposed basement in little Asia was beneath a restaurant. The tightly packed alleyways of little Asia knew exactly when a yakuza was walking through because suddenly every establishment was full and nearly every bar had ran out of alcohol. Majima knew why. But also couldn't hide his thuggish appearance.

Finding the supposed restaurant with a basement was tricky. Who would willingly hide a debt ridden singer? Especially in an area which should already be hidden from Kiryu's watchful eye.

Faint music could be heard from one of the many establishments and Majima found it to be a bar. One where the sign said no alcohol left yet somehow was packed shoulder to shoulder. It was a familiar song.

Despite being extremely unwelcome, Majima pushed the door and went in. Putting sunglasses on to disguise his appearance since he shared a similarity. And when he went in, nobody even realised because everything was so loud.

A man was sat on the stage with tables in front of him, back facing the audience in some rude way. But clearly seeing his face was the issue here. The voice was recognised instantly. But the people of Little Asia where incredibly isolated and didn't think to question the fact that the man singing had suddenly topped the charts.

Meanwhile you had filled out documents with the proprietors of the orphanage to gain custody of Nami again. It would take time. Legally. And you'd blissfully spent time with your daughter, telling her that you'd be taking her home. But where was home?

And as Majima found his doppelgänger, you sat with a friend in a coffee shop. Her name was Saori. She worked with you in the bar and had also left to pursue a basic office job. The one friend you'd manage to keep up with and we're happy that you did. The only difference was your ages. She was slightly older than you. But if you ever needed to be checked, she'd be the one to do it.

"So are you just fuck buddies?" She asked with an amusing frown and wide eyes. Both hands on her coffee cup and face framing layers to her hair. As if she didn't want to let the 80's go.

Your breath caught in your throat. "I don't t-think so."

"And you're a couple?" Saori pressed.

"N-no."

"But you live together?"

You shook your head.

"So you both just fuck...and conveniently he's your boss?"

"W-well..."

"Well what, Y/N?" Saori pestered like an annoying cough which lingered in your throat but never went.

"I'm not sure."

"It takes two." She advised in the most gentle way. "Do you want to be with him?"

"I'm not sure." You repeated.

"You need to figure that out first. Is it big?"

You looked at her with a frown. "Is what big?"

Saori raised a thin eyebrow. As if to say, what do you think?

"It's a normal size." You shrugged. "I-I've got a child that I gave birth to naturally. I-I don't think anything else compares."

"Well when you put it like that..." she laughed.

Nothing would compare to that feeling. It wasn't in any way sexual. But the feeling of pushing a child through your vagina was a feeling you'd never forget or replicate. And the size of a man's penis somehow didn't matter after that because there was a lingering sense of disdain for it. They felt so good but were the reason you had to push a 9 pound child out of your vagina. It was a love hate relationship. You know?

You'll never forget the memory of laying in a hospital bed with your legs wide open and contractions feeling like they're paralysing your body. Your entire body focused on pushing the child out while your brain was cursing the man who put it in there in the first place.

"H-he didn't make me feel self conscious." You admitted.

"What do you mean?"

"Well after having my daughter, I didn't like the way my vagina looked. It just wasn't...pretty anymore." You explained while drawing circles into the table. "But he didn't seem to notice."

"How old is he?"

"42."

"What made you think he would notice?"

"He...sleeps around. A lot." You shamefully admitted.

"And is he sleeping with pornstars?"

Your eyes widened at that thought. Was he? How did you know? That was a dirty thought.

"I don't think so."

"I cannot imagine a man of that age caring about the look and shape of your vagina." Saori admitted very casually. She often reasoned with your anxiety. "He put it in, right?"

"Yes."

"And came in it?"

"Unfortunately, yes." You sighed and released your frown.

"There you go." She rolled her eyes comically. "If you're this conscious, you should ask him what the nature of the relationship is. If it's strictly professional then keep it that way. But don't come across as desperate."

"He's offered to help me find a place for me and Nami."

"Oh so he's serious?"

"Well I'm not moving in with him."

"How do you know that?"

You frowned again.

Saori sat up and forward. "Listen, just make sure you know his intentions. That's all. What if he's getting the place for you, Nami and himself?"

"I don't think so."

"It doesn't hurt to make both of your intentions known."

That night was a tricky one. You lay awake debating whether or not you should call him. And if you visited him then would he want to have sex with you again? Were you guys officially dating?

You picked up your phone and dialled his number, it rang. You waited patiently. It continued ringing. But the voice on the other end was more alerted and aware.

"Hello?" You asked.

"Y/N? What's up?"

"C-can you come over?" You asked in a purely accident whine.

Majima diverted his attention from Johnny who was tied up to a chair in some disgustingly, dingy, dark basement. Turning his head to listen carefully.

"Come over? Right now?" He looked at his watch.

"Just to talk."

"Not tonight babe." Majima looked at Johnny whose head was hung incredibly low. "I'll be round in the mornin'."