Retraction

Retraction
Mature content ahead.

So you got home and went to open your apartment door, realising the key you had wasn't yours. It didn't twist the lock to the door and it didn't open the door. It was silver, just like yours but wasn't yours.

Frantic, you retraced your steps and couldn't find it. Your last resort was going back to Majima's house to see whether you'd left it there. He wouldn't mind. And you stupidly tried to call him but he never answered straight away. So you were left with no option but to take a cab back to his apartment.

It had suddenly started raining now, you were frustrated but the most important thing on your mind was getting the key to your apartment back. You were hoping it was at Majima's apartment, it had to be. You must've picked up his key by mistake but you didn't remember taking it out of your bag.

You were at the door again, pushing the key through and it twisted the lock perfectly. You walked in and didn't see anyone straight away and Takeo was fast asleep, when he heard you he perked his head but rested back down straight away. Not feeling the need to alert anyone.

Then, the sounds. You heard something very loud echoing through the apartment which took you aback.

"Oh Majima!"

You frowned and remained silent. You heard it again.

"Majima!"

"Deeper!"

You widened your eyes suddenly. Is he having sex with someone?

"Oh Majima! Harder!"

"Give it to me! Fill me all the way up!"

You blushed and wanted to leave but needed your fucking key to do it! You frantically looked around, removing your heels to tip toe. Stealthy. Your mind was racing, your hands were touching everywhere to try and see if you could find it whilst making sure you didn't knock anything. It was urgent. You needed your key. You were zooming around silently trying to find it. You needed your key. It was important!

And Majima, who was half way through fucking someone, perked up. He straightened his back, looking out to his door. Exactly like a dog who'd heard someone walking through his territory. The floorboards in this apartment didn't creak and he couldn't hear any neighbours.

"Majima?" The pretty lady asked, holding his neck and chain. "What's wrong?" She asked in a sweat.

"There's someone in 'ere." His tone was alerted. He wasn't expecting anyone. And nobody had the key to his apartment.

"It's ok. Let's finish up." The woman whined, grinding her hips.

But she didn't understand. That when a dog heard something unusual, he had to investigate. It was a dogs nature. Majima removed himself from his position, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around his waist. Proceeding to then reach into his drawer and grabbing tanto.

"Stay here an' still." Majima warned before leaving the room.

You heard everything and decided to hide quickly, running into the open plan kitchen and hiding behind the counter to avoid detection. You could faintly hear Majima stalking through his apartment, you didn't know he had a knife in his hand and it scared you to think he was able to off someone.

Whilst he walked through the apartment you walked to the wall against his bedroom, trying to sneak away before you felt yourself get pushed against it with a hand around your mouth. The tip of something pointed was against your neck. Someone's body weight was against you and you felt the warmth of someone strong radiate against your cold body.

"Y/N?" He whispered. "Whaddya doin' here?"

"I-I'm l-l-looking for the key to my apartment. I-I-I t-t-think I left it here." You whispered back to not alert the lady in the bedroom.

"Oh." He sadly pouted. "I thought ya wanted to see me." He was drawing closer to your neck, you could feel his breath. "Ya know?"

"What?" You gasped and looked at him, moving back to try and leave his grip.

He then tightened his grip and pressed himself against you. "Ya caught me at the wrong time, Y/N. I'm horny and in the middle of fuckin' someone." He whispered but this time his teeth were clenched together and his mouth was the only thing moving.

"I-I just want my key to my apartment."

"It's gonna be by the door if it's anywhere." He then retracted and let you go.

"Majima? Is everything okay?" The lady in the bedroom asked.

Majima watched you put his key down and grab your own, putting your shoes on. "Fine. It was Takeo, he knocked somethin'." He casually lied and watched you go, grinning widely before disappearing into his own room and throwing his towel on the floor.

You ran, as fast as you could down the corridor and into the pouring rain trying to find a taxi. You were so flustered and also so fucking horny. It had been so long since you'd had sex and despite your inward feelings toward Takeshi, you knew you wouldn't have sex for a while if you left it to him.

But someone manhandling you was slightly different. Now, you weren't attracted to your boss, no way. But you were lonely and incredibly needy. Sexually. You were charged with the right person. You'd play with the right person and let yourself explore the kinks properly. You weren't afraid to take it the same way you gave it.

Whilst using your vibrator against your cunt with your dress halted up and legs open, your phone rang. But you weren't prepared to edge yourself. So you continued with one hand and answered the phone with the other.

"Hello?" You breathlessly asked.

"Y/N?"

"Takeshi? Are you okay?"

"Yeah...are you? You sound out of breath."

"Ohh! I'm fine! Honestlyyy!" You grind against your vibrator. "What's wrong?"

"You never told me what happened that night in the alleyway, Y/N?"

"Okay I'll tell you later! Byeeee." You hung up and continued to play with yourself.

And your phone rang again. So in anger, you answered it. Again.

"HELLO?!" You shouted.

"Fuckin' hell, what's wrong with ya? Barkin' louder than Takeo." Majima grumbled. "I was gonna ask, ya got the email sent to the architect yet."

"N-no!" You whined, needing to move your vibrator from your cunt but choosing not to. "I will!" You then hung up and put the phone down. Or so you thought.

"Oh my god!" You whined, eyes closed, gripping your sheets with one hand. "Oh god! Ohhhh."

When your orgasm peaked your legs shook and your entire body spasmed. Your body felt full and the entire blood had rushed between your legs. You were exhausted after tensing up for so long. You sighed to yourself and let yourself climb down the peak of shame.