Super Natural

Super Natural.

The next day, you started your usual routine and stopped by Majima's apartment first thing. Knocking the door and opening it to see Takeo in the living area playing with what looked like something lacy. He held it in his mouth and ran over to you, giving it to you and you took the slobbery piece of fabric. It was lingerie?

"How did you get this?" You asked him and he took it from you, running back to his bed and continuing to tear it apart.

Majima appeared. Wearing a grey suit, green shirt and red tie. A combination you wouldn't put together but went well together regardless.

"I gave it to him." Majima laughed, walking over to the cupboard to grab a glass and filling it with water. "He's tearin' it up."

"Where did you get it from?"

"That girl I was havin' sex with yesterday? She left it 'ere. So I give it to Takeo to ruin so they can't come back lookin' for it." He shook his head. "Cats always find their way wanderin'."

"That's mean. Why not just give it back?"

"Why should I?" Majima shrugged.

"Lingerie isn't cheap."

"Oh? Do you own lingerie, Y/N?" He asked with a grin, searching for a spoon.

"I-it makes a girl feel nice!"

"Oh yeah? I bet. Like yesterday."

"What do you mean?" You tensed your back.

"Well, ya forgot to hang up on me. Were ya havin' some me time? It's nice to blow some steam. Ain't it?" He laughed.

You were mortified. Your face drained of any living colour. The blood leaking out of your ears, metaphorically speaking, and pouring to the floor next to you.

Your boss, had heard you masturbating last night.

Way to go.

So many cool points.

"If it's expensive, don't leave it 'ere." He threw a valid point and poured his powdered vitamin into his glass, stirring it. "It's gonna end up on my floor."

"So do you like lingerie?" You asked out loud, forgetting to trap your thoughts. Shit.

He turned to you with a smirk. "Lace." He paused and tilted his smirk to one side upward. "What's the agenda today?" He changed the topic for you.

You opened your physical agenda, hiding your blush. "There's 2 meetings. One at 12:30 and another at 3:30."

"Who with?"

"At 12:30 you're meeting the architect again and at 3:30 you're meeting 3 buyers regarding Kamurocho Hills."

"Good." He finished his drink and put the glass down. "Let's go."

And you were now thwarted into the spiralling lifestyle of Goro Majima. His once disorganised orbit was slowly aligning perfectly. Something that won't happen again till 6th May 2492.

Smooth, slick, upright, upright, bold, organised, tiring, sharp, money.

Money.

Money.

Money.

Cheque books, credit cards, pen to paper, signing contracts, securing monetary deals, closing contracts.

Money.

"Please sign along the dotted line..."

Money.