The Idea of Seclusion

You could argue and say Goro Majima had somewhat of a harem. A group of women that he kept hidden from the boys of his family. A group of women that Majima regularly liked to spend time with. Intimate time. A group of women he'd regularly liked to have sex with. These women hadn't seen any of the Majima family apart from Majima himself. The idea of seclusion was somewhat of a luxury to a man like Goro. Who was used to loosing things.

"Don't." He whispered in your ear.

You turned to look at him as he looked at you. He was on your left shoulder, looking at you through his right eye. You saw every detail on his face.

"W-w-why did you lie about us dating?"

"Shhh." He whispered, the arms against the balcony were now wrapped around your waist.

You gasped and didn't know how to react. Feeling awkward you just remained still.

"The buyer is watchin' us." Majima whispered in your ear.

"But why did you lie?" You gritted through your teeth.

"When buyers are desperate they're gonna use desperate tactics." Majima explained. Gently swinging you side to side to give the impression that he was comforting you. "And, I like the idea of keepin' ya to myself."

Keeping you to himself. He was a greedy man. Told you.

When Majima let go, he made you face him with his hands on either side of your face. Holding you still so you looked up at him.

"Now." He spoke in a louder tone. "Ya ready to go back in? We're gonna finish the deal." He smiled.

His voice was as soft as milk and as thick as honey. It was so slick and warm. Melting all over you as you heard his tone and demeanour change completely. You felt drowned in how sweet he was. This was the type of drink you'd drink before bed with a spoonful of sugar.

With the grey glow, you truly saw his entire face. Hollowing but somewhat contoured correctly.

He pulled your head close, to his lips. "Don't forget what I said." He whispered and left you alone, disappearing back inside.

Then your phone rang. You hadn't realised you had it in the pocket of your dress. You took it out and declined the call, stuffing it back in your pocket.

Back inside, the meeting was in full swing and spinning in the circles that Majima wanted. He closed the deal at a number he liked as soon as you walked in. You were his good luck charm. He was pleased. And this time, he celebrated. Usually it was alone but tonight it wasn't the case.

"Tonight, we celebrate!" Majima spoke, pulling up a bottle of champagne and removing the cork causing it to pop. It poured into two glasses, one of which Majima pushed toward you on the counter and the other he kept in front of himself.

Drinking was a yakuza's water. It almost "what kind of yakuza are you if you aren't drinking?" Type of thing. Same as smoking.

As he relaxed, Majima removed his tie and unbuttoned his shirt to throw it on the counter. It was suddenly hot and he was suddenly free. He felt so happy. Like a great paper weight had been removed from his mind and he was exploding with haphazard happiness. The perk of a man who'd finally decided he wanted to close a deal on his own terms. What better way than to celebrate with you by his side.