Happy Birthday Goro

Happy Birthday Goro

The next morning when Majima woke up he was pleasantly surprised to feel something against his face. Initially he thought it was Takeo but it couldn't have been because Takeo was in the spare room. He didn't wake up straight away though. He was still determined to keep his eye closed and sleep.

Till he felt it again. & finally Majima awoke. Groaning and expecting to see you next to him but pleasantly surprised when he didn't. Instead he saw the end of his bed. When he rolled onto his back to stretch he saw something pink against his high ceiling. And then something gold. And then something white. He saw balloons. They were flooding his ceiling in a sea which created an illusion of mass colour.

Sitting up slowly, Majima put his feet on the floor and stood up. Stretching and walking out to the living area where he saw more balloons and decorations against his dining table. Confetti was everywhere, a large birthday cake on the counter and Takeo sat patiently by the counter.

You were smiling widely. Waiting for his reaction. He had a frown on his face and looked around in confusion.

"What's this for?" Majima asked in a statement tone which resembled confusion.

"It's your birthday today, isn't it?"

His hand went to scratch the back of his head and he looked to his left. You knew he was going to lie.

"N-nah..."

"There's no need to lie, Majima-san!" You cheered. "It's a day to celebrate!"

A crash of rain against the windows.

"It's not like you have any meetings." You crossed your arms. "Or did you have something planned?"

"Uh...nah...not really." Majima didn't lie and admitted fully.

"So! Let's celebrate!"

"With what?"

You leant down to the floor behind the counter, pulling up a bottle of champagne. "Let's drink!"

Majima's mouth dropped. "Ain't it like 9:30?"

"And?" You grinned.

Sighing deeply, Majima walked over and poured a glass of water for himself and subsequently reached into the cupboard to reveal a shelf of different medications. He only pulled out 1 which was his usual vitamin solution dissolved into water.

"Why do you have so much medication?"

"Sleepin' tablets." Majima said bluntly, necking down the vitamins and sighing with his wide eye open. He clapped his hand, cheering. "Let's fuckin' go!"

After going on the lash for what felt like hours, indulging entirely in birthday cake and booze, you both found yourselves crashing on the sofa. Majima had stopped eating and was only drinking by now. You were also drinking, enjoying yourself & feeling yourself reach the absolute peak of intoxication and sugar rush. It couldn't get any higher than this. You were jumping around the entire apartment, running around, going to get another drink, going to get more cake, going to play with the dog, going to touch everything. Majima couldn't only describe it as looking after a toddler. He found it very cute though.