Latte for Two?

Latte for Two?

Deciding against gyoza you ended up sitting in a cafe to calm yourself down from your journey. It was tense and terrifying. So as you got comfortable in the corner you proceeded to open your diary from your bag. Your phone then rang.

"Hello?"

"Made in 1 piece?" Majima asked whilst smoking.

"Y-yes. It's quite a powerful car." You sighed.

"Ya like it?"

"I-I guess. It's v-very pretty."

"Have it then."

"Now you're being ridiculous."

"I ain't. Take it. It'll be quick enough to get to me whenever I need ya!"

"I couldn't. Thank you."

"I ain't asking."

"N-neither am I."

"Did ya get yer food?"

"I-I'm just sitting in a cafe."

"Oh? Cool. Can ya put somethin' in yer diary for me?"

"Sure." You picked up your pen.

"There's a meetin' tomorrow with the Chairman at Kamurocho Hills buildin' site. 1:00 pm."

"Okay. Done."

"Meet me there tomorrow."

You drove to the site the next morning and parked up right next to another car. Another sports car and a different model to yours. It was Majima's. For sure.

You met him in the site where he was dressed in his suit and had a yellow helmet on. Site safety precautions. In his hand was a rolled up blueprint. He smiled as soon as he saw you.

"Good drive in?" He asked over the noise of mechanics and construction equipment. Drilling, beeping, etc.

"Yes." You smiled. "H-here's y-your key." You handed him the key.

Majima frowned. "Didn't I tell ya to keep it?"

Then your attention turned to 2 people. One tall man wearing a grey suit and a woman wearing a black suit who was a little bit smaller.

"Chairman." Majima bowed.

The man labelled only as the chairman shook Majima's hand and then proceeded to follow them both through with this mysterious woman next to you.

While Majima and the Chairman stood in an active construction site and discussed the blueprints. You were watching the suited woman standing aimlessly. Her hands intertwined and a bored look on her face.

You walked over to her. "Could I get you anything?" You asked with a smile so gentle.

"Get me anything? No thank you." The lady smiled back, her voice as soft as silk.

"A-a-are you sure?"

"Yes."

"It's quite boring. I hope you don't mind being here."

"It's not my thing. Are you Patriarch Majima's girlfriend?"

You widened your eyes, taken aback by that. "Me? N-no! I'm his secretary."