"Put a leash on that dog!"

NSFW

It really did take 5 minutes. He was there before you waiting by your door with his arms crossed and a cocky look on his face. You stumbled when trying to open your door and he watched you but nonetheless you got it open eventually.

When you shut the door behind you, you'd found that Majima had made himself at home by sitting down on the floor next to the large window. You removed your shoes and went to get some wine and 2 wine glasses before joining him. Both of you sat together and drank as the night finally set in, allowing the both of you to engross entirely in the conversation as a couple.

And then you got drunk again. Throwing yourself entirely over the edge of censorship while somehow maintaining your composure. It wasn't a blackout, teenage drunk. A loosening up type of drunk. Both of you were now on your bed, you laying down the opposite way and Majima sitting on it normally.

The conversation swirled into personal mistakes and this is where Majima truly opened up to you.

"Yeah, I've had an affair. Multiple." Majima admitted. His shirt now loose, suit abandoned and tie untied.

"Why?" You asked curiously, looking up at him from where you were laying flat.

Majima shrugged. "I ain't had time for love since I got divorced."

"You were m-m-m-married?"

"Yeah. When I was 28."

"Who was she?"

"Someone I latched onto."

"What happened?"

"We divorced. It was better that way."

"W-w-why better?"

"I didn't realise I was ruinin' her life."

This, this was a hard thing to admit for Majima. He never wanted to admit that in his early life there were still tendencies where he thought about his own need. However, they were still there. Not so much now. But still there. Lingering around.

"But why do you have affairs?"

"I guess ya could say I'm a bit of a heartbreaker." Majima explained. "I like havin' more than 1 woman on my radar."

"What do you gain from that?"

"So many things." Majima explained. "I get sex from one, I get encouragement from one, I get sweet calls from another."

"S-so why do these woman date you?"

Majima shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe they think they can put a leash on this dog. Or money."

"M-money?"

"Yeah."

"Why money?"

Majima chuckled. "I have enough of it."

"But what's stopping you from finding those things in one woman?"

Majima looked at you with a grin. "Are you that woman?"

You widened your eyes. Surely not. "Me?"

"Yeah? Are ya?" Majima pressed. "D'ya wanna be that woman for me?"

"I-I..."

Majima was looking down at where you were. Staring right into your face and you both unknowingly got close to each others faces. You remained laying on the bed, the wrong way and Majima continued to look down at you.

"What?" Majima teased.

"I-I don't know."

"Why don't we find out?"

Within seconds you swung yourself around and pushed him onto the bed, both of you now laying the right way together. But you on top of him and him being pinned down. With strands of hair falling from your neat do, Majima just stared at your face and lips.

With your window open, you felt a breeze through the room which was grazing over your boiling body. You needed this man. You needed him right now. But you knew he wouldn't make a move purely out of principle. So you took your dress off and pulled it over your head. Leaving you in your busty bra and knickers.

Your bra was a front clasped today and you unclasped it, revealing your boobs. Majima widened his eye as he looked at them and looked at you. But between your legs you felt yourself growing incredibly wet and horny. Any sudden movement would cause you to wet his trousers and your undies.

"Are ya wet?" He asked, sitting himself up to you.

"Yeah." You admitted. "I want you."

And sure enough, you got him. Every, single, inch. With your underwear pulled to one side. It wasn't the biggest you'd had by a long shot but it was certainly a lot nicer. The way it felt and the way it moved in and out was so exciting. You could feel it and it made you moan involuntarily.

This wasn't all that Majima had up his sleeve. He knew if he continued then he'd be up in a few more minutes. So pulling himself out, he held your legs apart and continued his work. Not just a smart mouth.

With Majima's hot warm tongue lapping around your clit you tried your hardest to close your legs but he didn't let you. His hands were incredibly firm where they were. And you could feel yourself needing to go over the edge but you tried your hardest not too. Letting yourself get wrapped up in his swirls. Like luscious swells of lemon flavoured ice cream sitting in a glorious baccarat crystal glass and waiting to be consumed on a hot day. It was swirling, mixing, tasty.

The noise of him suckling on your cunt was what drove you wild. Your hand went to his hair and you saw how, like a dog, he continued to lick. Like a dog drinking up water from a period of exercise. He moaned into you, groaned, used his fingers to continue fucking you. All sorts.

"I-I c-can't!"

"Can't what?" Majima asked, not letting himself detach.

"I-I'm..."

"Yer what?"

The feeling of his warm breath against your already wet cunt was enough to make you cry out in pleasure. You did. Your manicured toes curling in the height of pleasure and as your hole clenched, you felt your thighs begin to also shake. It was coming. You were coming.

Majima wasn't going to let you go. Detaching himself from between your legs, Majima patted your thigh and instructed you to turn over. On your knees and your under wear once again pulled to the side. What he did do was put his hand around your throat and his lips to your ear.

You could feel him push his way through and inside you. Whispering the most dirtiest and vile things you'd ever heard. Things you liked hearing.

For a man of his age, it didn't take long for him to come in you. Within an instant you realised and gasped.

"I-I'm..."

"What?" Majima asked with a frown, holding you gently and slowing down his heart rate with deep breathing.

"I-I don't t-t-take the p-p-pill."