She

She
NSFW

It was an event where you weren't doing too much but definitely wanted some type of attention.

To break his rhythm, Majima rolled his shoulders and slowly sat up in order to interrupt the tattoo artist working on his back. Each push of the needle was piercing his skin and he could feel each layer of skin being penetrated through the ink. Somehow black hurt more than a colour. And through time, the colours had faded so that would be the next thing that needs touching up.

"All done for today, Goro-kun?"

Majima nodded and rolled his neck side to side. "It ain't easy sittin' through that."

"The colours need to be touched up soon."

As the tattoo artist left, Majima joined you in the kitchen having now bandaged his shoulders. Seeing him that way, shirtless with just his gold chain hanging around his neck like a dog collar, trousers and nothing more. It did make you feel a certain way.

"W-what happened to your s-s-shoulders?" You asked quizzically. You genuinely didn't know and they looked red raw beneath the clingfilm.

"I got my irezumi touched up."

"Oh I see." You washed your glass and went to reach up into the cupboard to put it away.

"Did ya wanna have dinner?' Majima asked gently, in your ear and right up against you while using his hands to remove the glass from your hand and put it in the cupboard above your head.

What you were well known as was a shy, quiet, innocent, simple woman. However almost being away from home made you forget about that part of you. You left it back in Japan. So within an inch of your life you whipped around and looked at him, allowing him to pin you to the counter.

"No." You confidently exuded. "I want to have sex." You announced while staring into his one eye. You know, the good eye. The only one he had.

Majima was rightfully and visibly taken aback by that, he hadn't really ever heard you use that type of direct tone in your voice. But....you didn't have to ask him twice. Because within seconds you were bending over the counter and you had him in your ear, biting it and causing all sorts of problems. Your camisole was being lifted up and you were powerless to stop it. To be honest, you didn't want to either.

And then his phone rang and he decided not to answer it.

"D-d-don't you want to answer that?"

"No."

Just then, there was a knock on the door and he had to answer it. He knew who it was and it was someone important. Majima stood up and helped you from the counter.

"Go change." He instructed and you did as told before he washed his hands.

The door opened and there stood the Architect. He was wearing white slacks, light brown loafers and a tanned shirt which had the first handful of buttons undone. In his one hand he was holding documents and the other he held the handles of a well made and well designed briefcase. In front of his eyes lay sunglasses which were marked with RayBan had green lenses.

"Majima-sama." He bowed decadently, not forgetting the culture he was working with/for.

Majima had to admit that The Architect's' arrival had caught it him off guard, despite knowing he was coming. It still surprised him. Like when you see a spider in the shower despite having cleaned it. You're surprised, you're scared, you're taken aback. Yeah, like that.

"Come in." Majima welcomed him.

The Architect removed his sun glasses and looked around the villa, his eyes widened like a child in a toy shop. He could see every single detail, even the ones hidden behind the visible structures. It was his job to see that. The blue view was nothing short of fantastic, as well the private hidden garden which had a pool in it. A blue sky complimented the entire villa and showed it in its true splendour.

"What a beautiful home, Sir." The architect complimented.

"Thanks, it ain't mine." Majima cut sharp before briefly leading him to what was a large dining room which had various papers laid out over it. "Take a seat."

The Architect did as was told and sat down, laying his document folder on the table and putting his brief case down onto the floor standing up right by his left foot.

As if in perfect timing, you appeared wearing a dress which stopped at your knees. Messy hair, flushed complexion, tired eyes. It was something of a sight. Nonetheless you looked fine by all standards. Not ugly.

The Architect raised and bowed to you too before sitting down. He was happy to see you and pleasantly pleased that you were here. It made this entire thing a bit more bearable. Majima sat at the head of the table and you sat down too.

"So, i brought over those business plans as requested by Takeshi." The Architect opened his folder.

"For what buildin'?" Majima quizzed.

"An orphanage?" The Architect grew confused.

Meanwhile you sat at the table pondering how he managed to look so good. You were surprised that someone could look so good. And also, why wasn't he wearing glasses anymore? Did he suddenly not need them? Or was it a case of having corrective surgery? Maybe it was contact lenses. You also pondered as to why he looked so good. The colour choice he had worn today really suited him. His skin was tanned, probably from something adventurous. And his smell was enchanting, like a flower that you can't harvest because it's precious.

Once the formalities were over, the actual work began. You couldn't help but notice that he was well focused on what he was doing. He was stood up now with you and Majima watching his every move, using a pen and a professional woodworking compass which had two legs, working on a large white piece of paper that had plans for a property that The Chairman had wanted. For circumstances unknown, Majima was here on his behalf.

The Architect had been on the Tojo payroll for a few years now, growing ever so accustomed to the rigid way in which the top Tojo members wanted things done. Especially the current chairman. He wasn't a demanding man but more of a precise man, who if he had a vision wanted it to be matched.

However Majima wasn't a selfish man, he had organised for The Architect to get comfortable. And just like that, you were once again deprived.