19-Valentines day

February 14,2021 Friday

It's Valentine's Day Blaine finally came home after spending some days still in the hospital. I decided to stay with at Taylor's for a while.

There's a knock on the door I wake up immediately from my sleep. Blaine raises his head to look at the door, he groans and pushed the blanket away from him like he's annoyed.

I see Elijah standing at the door "I wanted to invite you and Arielle to the Valentine's Day ball, I think I would be good for Arielle to be presented into society".

Blaine yells "Fuck no, your not going to put her in room full of people judging her just because she's not rich".

Before I knew it I was on my feet and heading towards Blaine and Elijah. I looked up at Blaine trying to separate them before they get into a physical fight again.

I look at them back and forth "I'll do it please don't fight I'll go tonight". Blaine is angry I can tell I don't want to be the reason they fight again.

Elijah walks off with a satisfied smile. I walk away from Blaine into the bathroom but before I could he grabbed my arm and held me in place.

"Why would you do that Elle you hate rich snobs?" He said.

"Yeah I do hate rich snobs I'm doing it to avoid a fight between your father and you. I'm tired of everyone not getting along so if I have to smile and be polite for one night I'm going to do that".

He gives up he looks me up and down "fine!" He goes into his closet and pulls out a stain black sleeveless V neck ball grown with a slit right in the front. "I have been wanting to give this to you, I was going to give it to you before but tonight seems like a better option".

I want to cry I can't believe he had this the whole time. I mean it's crazy to think about that he was thinking ahead meaning he wants a future with me.

"I can't let you give me this-" I hold the dress in my hands I love the dress but I can't keep it. I can't even possibly imagine the price tag on the dress.

"Just keep it Elle, think of it as an appreciation present now go up it on" he pushes me into the bathroom and shuts the door now I'm alone with the dress.

I put it on and I look at myself in the mirror I don't want to love it but I do everything about it is just amazing.

It fits tightly around my waist and hits the floor  pleated. It was a black sleeveless v neck that showed my boobs I was surprised he choose this dress.

After an hour,  he knocked on the door "Arielle we're going to be late". I walked and his mouth dropped to the floor he stared at me for a while before saying anything.

I look down at my dress thinking him being wordless was bad "is it that bad?" I pat the dress.

He lifts me up by my waist into the air he screams "you looking fucking amazing!".

I giggle and he drops me down to the floor. He grabs my face and kissed me. Before he could say anything else someone knocked on the door.

Blaine groans and lets me go turning himself to look at whoever is interrupting. Mia stand in at the door wearing a red sparky sleeveless dress like mine tight to her body dress. I look at Blaine she's as shocked as I am.

Elijah comes in after her she smiles at him "I invited Mia to come with us".

Blaine scream to Elijah "I don't want her fucking here!"

"Don't be selfish!" Elijah says in a condescending voice.

He takes my hand and walks me out of the room. I thought if I went he would be more acceptive of dating Blaine if I went turns out he was waiting for me to fail in front of everyone.