This is your family?

-3rd P.O.V-

Ava sat in the kicthen for a few more minutes laughing with Noi when a new person entered the room.If Ava thought Noi looked like a kid,this man was a b a b y.He looked very small,couldn't have been taller then 5'8.He had a big doe eyed red eye and his other eye was covered by his bright red hair.His horns curved to the back of his head and gradiented from red to blue.He wore a muted green overgoat,a navy blue undershirt and some blue pants."Hey!Malak!Why are you here?"Noi asked in his ususally chiper voice."I-I wanted to get some food,but I see you brought a guest so I can wait"Malak said in a similar british accent to Abilene,altought his was much softer.He quickly left leaving Ava a confused human."That was Malak!He is Abilene's brother and he is really nice!"Noi told Ava to rid her of the confusion.

"Wow,how much family do you have?" Ava asked,a slight scarism to her voice."Hm,besides the 2 you just met,2 more!"Noi responded as he ate some soup.Thats a rather big family,or I guess group of people,Ava thought as she drunk her 5th glass of water.Noi and Ava were talking about stuff they liked and Ava put her elbow up on the table,showing a small cut."Oh,your injured" Noi said,in a concered tone to his ghostly voice."Oh,its just something small"Ava responded,smiling a little.Noi grabbed Ava's hand and started leading her towards the end of one of the many hallways.Ava was suddenly in something similar to a doctors office.The room was almost crystal white,with muliplty small beds,some chairs,a self of supplies off to the side and wiredly,a cauldron.In one of the chairs sat a young women,21 years of age.She had dark skin,her hair was pulled back into a single bun on the back of her head,with some braids on the top of her head.Her hair was deep purple which matched her dark purple eyes.She wore a gradient of galatic colors overcoat,a sleeveless top in a dark blue and some simple gray pants.

"PANDORA!WE NEED HELLPPPP" Noi yelled like a little kid asking for his mother.Pandora looked annoyed and turned over to face Noi."What do you need?" she asked,an annoyed tone but her voice seemed to still sound cool and calming."I brought home this girl but she in injured,can you heal her please?"Noi asked,trying to sound as innocent as possible.Pandora looked like she was ready to slap someone and sighed.She walked up to Ava and put her hand over the top of her head.Suddenly all of Ava's injuries healed and no longer hurt."Wow,thank you",Ava said in awe."Its my job" Pandora responded in a monotono voice and returned to working with some potions.Noi left the room before whispering to Ava,"Thats Pandora,She can be a little bit of a bitch a lot of time,but she is nice,you just got to know how she shows that".Ava couldn't help but laugh at that.

Noi walked her back to a living room of sorts.It had a few decent sized couches being placed around the large room.Ava sat down on one closest to the wall and Noi followed,sitting a few spaces away from you."All we need to do now is wait for Azazel to get back and then we can  figure out a way to help you!"Noi said in a very happy voice.Ava smiled but didn't say anything.She has high doubts anyone would believe her if she said she came from another world and needed to go back.She sat and talked to Noi for a few more hours before she heard what sounded like a monster enter the base.Ava jumped back in fear of everyone in here being eaten alive,but Noi looked rather happy.

"Azazel's home!"He said looking at Ava,starry eyed.Welp,he clearly seemed to admire or look up to whoever this Azazel guy was,Ava though as the foot steps drew near.It only took less then a minute before Azazel appeared in the living room area.He looked like he could be a killer in a R rated horror film.He stood at 8'7,his dark tanned skin was covered by a black cloack with a shining emerlad on it.He had a white button up on,and some black pants.He had glowing green eyes that matched the emerlad on his cloack.He had black scars all acoss his face,while his dark brown hair was pulled back,showing his curving to the back then to the front muted green horns.He stared down at Ava,his eyes piercing through her soul.

Ava broke out into a cold sweat.She was terrifed to her core,there was no way a man like that would let her stay.She was accepting the fact that she would have to die here,in another world,eaten or starved.She got lost in her own anxiety to notice the converstaion happening between Noi and Azazel.Noi tapped on Ava's shoulders causing her to jump back in shock and fear.Noi looked a tad confused but smiled and said "Great news!You can stay!"

"WHAT?"

(Thats it,thats this chapter,sorry it is short and bad,I am somewhat tired but I knew I had to get the chapter out today and didn't have much other time.Hope you like!

-Kamaria)