Pandora and Coakley

(In a mood to write-)

Pandora led Coakley to the hotel where almost everyone slept. She held his hand to make sure he wouldn't get distracted and wonder off. Its wired to do this to your *older* brother but for Pandora,its been common for a while. They entered the building and went up the stairs to where all the rebels slept. She walked Coakley to the last room on the right. "Alright Coakley,this is your room." she said,motioning to the door. "Ok! Thank you Pan!" Coakley said with his golden retriever energy. Pandora just nodded her head. Yeah, not one for showing her emotions. She walked off and entered her room. 

Her room seemed to be full with magic. Her bed had basic dark purple sheets with only a few pillows, in the corner of her room she had a cauldron in the corner of the room, and near that was selves full of random ingredents that ranged from herbs, animal parts and what appeared to just be a jar of spiders. On the other side of her room,her staff leaned against the wall and her closet. She had a small stool behind her cauldron which she quickly went to. On a small stand next to the cauldron,a spell book that had many notes and even a few add on's.

She opened her book and went near the end,where her add on for Azazel's Curse Elixer. It took Pandora a while before finding a good elixer that could control an unknown curse but she found a perfect mix. Since then she always made sure to have at least 3 pre-made and on hand in case his curse started acting up.  But now since the curse seemed to be worsening, she needs to make modifactions. While Pandora was not one for showing emotions, she always would do what she could do insure that her friends stayed safe and alive. She looked at her existing formula and seeing what would be best to add.

She spent the next few hours expirementing with different ratios for a new elixer. Once she was satisfied that her elixer would be more effective with the stronger curse, she bottled 3 of them and put them on the self. She sighed and leaned back on her wall. She had a passion for magic and socery but sometimes it could be tiring. She rubbed her eyes and went over to grab her staff. Just as she grabbed it, Coakley came in. "AH! Coakley,you scared me!" Pandora said,jumping back a little. "Sorry Pan! Coakley just got lonely and wanted to be with Pan" Coakley said, hugging Pandora from behind.

Pandora sighed once more and just let if happen. Pandora may be smart and skilled in magic,but Coakley was very physically strong, espically when it came to hugs. "Well,it could be worse" she thought to herself.

It could be worse 

(Man,I should really start to include NOI in this more since y'know 
HES THE REASON THIS BOOK EXIST BUT I LOVE MY OCS MAN)