~Would You Rather Die then Live in Misery?~

-3rd POV- 

slashed down,his claws digging into the dirt below. Nex responded to this attack by stabbing into Azazel's arm. While Azazel was getting ready to slash at Nex as a response,Lynx burned Azazel's legs.They didn't plan on killing Azazel but they did need to badly injury him so he wouldn't kill anyone while as a monster. Noi grabbed his axe and slashed at the claws. After a few more minutes of this,Pandora came over with the elixer. "Finally" Lynx said as he contunied to burn at Azazel. Pandora didn't really respond,she just ran towards Azazel. She threw the elixer and burned Azazel's skin. 

Slowly Azazel turned back into his normal self. The injuries he were given made him a bloody mess. Pandora went over and started healing all the wounds, while Elmm also came over. "Sorry Az,but ya' were kinda acting us. We had no choice". "Its fine,I would have done the same" Azazel responded as more of his skin broke,causing the black scars to spreed more.Ava was watching in the back in fear. It was also then she released, Noi had gone away. She began looking around to try and find him.

As Elmm went to go check up on the rest of the clan, and Pandora went to go help heal them, Azazel felt like hell. Partically,in his gut area. It felt like it was imploding on itself. He didn't want the others to deal with it so went off to a small area of the woods. By the time he got there,he started gagging. What happened next was truly a grotesgy sight. Azazel went down to his knees and threw up. At first it was normal,but then it turned bloody.Very bloody,the vile from the stomach mixed with the dark purple blood.Then it truly went bad.Azazel threw up his liver.The liver came up and feel to the floor.It was a gross sight indeed.When Azazel finally stopped,he looked at the sight below him. He didn't seem shocked.

He remebered that when he first discovered his curse, the village soccerer told him that as it spreed,it would "replace" his current organs with ones that would work better with the monster form. It appears he was now at the point in where his body needed to make room for the new organs.As he slowly got up, he pondered at a question he has had to ask himself almost every day. Would living in misery be better then dying in peace? While to the normal eye,his curse only effected when he turned into a monster but that was far from the truth. Everyday,every secound, he was in pain. The curse made his body be in constant pain,feeling a constant pressure on his entire body. 

He never told anyone this. Having a curse that made him turn into a monster was enough for others to deal with. He wiped away the remaining blood on his face and walked back to the gold clan.He'd never tell a soul what happened just now.It was his curse,not anyone elses.While this disqusting shit was happening,Noi was doing what I do on the daily ~having a mental crisis~. He had locked himself in his room.His heartbeat had speed up to the point of sounding like a metal band.He felt stuck,almost unable to move.He stood as still as a statue as tried to control himself.His mind was seeming to be purposly shitty. It was nothing but the same thought,over and over. Neverending. The thought of "Its all a lie,nothing is real".Repeating,and repeating and repeating. He felt like his body wasn't his own.Hell,he was in hell.

By the time it cooled down,he said outloud 

"Dying would be better then this"

(Gold clan owned by Miammey 
Sorry my chapters are slow,no motavation and school 
sorry)