Filler Chapter pt 2

3rd POV

A 3 worded question managed to get almost everyone walking by "Malak" shocked.Abilene had mentioned that when Kai first appeared,it had no memories Malak had or even knew who Malak was.Yet this wasn't Kai,nowhere close.This new alter clearly was more uh,stable per say,The new personality seemed confused but curious.They were looking around in wonder and fear,taking in every single detail."Well,if ya' ain't Malak,then who are ya'?" Elmm asked the new personality"Kamua" she responded in a small voice."So,Malak now has another personality within him?" Lynx asked no one in particular."Seems so.Alters can form at any age."Pandora answered while walking around Kamua,studying them.

"Well,now I have 3 siblings in one body" Abilene said,laughing a little.Ria was so confused she ended up walking off."Must be fun" Noi said as Ava just stared in disbelief.She never really had seen or known anyone with DID while on Earth,and now she is friends with someone who has it in a different world.Sounds like it came straight outta fiction."Well,they seem more pleasant then Kai that's for sure."Elmm said,watching as Abilene explained how she and Kamua where related."Fun day already and it isn't even lunch.Who knows,maybe by the evening we will discover that Kres is a fucking god" Noi said being a sassy lassy.Pandora smacked him by the back of the head.

"I have to go get more ingredients for the elixir,I'll be back before nightfall"She said before walking off."Nice of her to tell us"Abilene said as Kamau played with his sleeves.It was true,oftentimes Pandora would leave without telling anybody.It made when she came home covered in blood,leafs,and other weird materials even weirder."We still need to show you all to your new rooms"Nex said calling for the others to follow him into the sleeping quarters.The gold clan had moved in a top an old human village so a good amount of people slept in what use to be an inn.Thats where the rebels would be staying.Nex lead them to the 3rd story where they would be able to choose the rooms.

Ava once again choose a room right next to Noi.She was the closest with him,and maybe Ria."What a minute,where is Ria?"Ava asked Noi,who just shrugged in response.Ria was wandering around,her stuffed bunny named Bunni in hand.She seemed to be like a lost child since she kept turning her head over and over.One member of the gold clan took note.A healer name Fahl,who had dark cool toned skin,dark pink hair left loose and bright wide eyes.Fahl was the only mother in the gold clan,her son Viyn being the only child.It felt natural for her to try and help what appeared to be a lost child."Hello there dear.Are you lost?Do you need to find your guardians?" Fahl asked,kneeling down to see Ria on eye level,her voice calm and caring.

"I know whewe they awe!I am just looking at all the humans!I nevew seen so many in one place!"Ria responded."Humans?"Fahl asked,knowing that the humans who made this village died a long time ago.'Mhm!Thewe evewywhewe!" Ria said,pointing to a human.Yet when Fahl turned to the direction Ria was pointing,nothing was there.That must be her magic.Something to do with ghost.She is seeing the ghost of the humans that lived her,Fahl thought to herself.(Ria's Magic is simple;The Ability to see,talk to,interact and control ghost)

"Oh well then ok dear.Stay safe" Fahl said smiling at the young spirit before walking off.Ria wandered off again,coming across the clan's farm.Viyn was working on it,plowing to plant more seeds.Viyn had dark skin similar to his mothers,bright orange eyes and hair and he seemed skinnish.All Ria took away from seeing him is that he was a kid and she was bored.She turned into her cat form and slowly crept over to him.When she got close enough she turned back to her human form and bopped him."Tag" she said before running off

Viny stood there confused for a moment.It wasn't everyday a random kid bopped him and wanted to play tag.It was nice and a funny out of a normal but laughed either way.He then began to chase after one another.Ava watched from outside,watching as Abilene teased Kres.She smiled,enjoying the calm

the calm before the storm 

(ALL GOLD CLANS CHARACTER ARE OWNED BY MIAMMEY!!!)