A new person

"Well,that was anti-climatic" Noi said as Ria played with monster az. "No shit" Abilene said,leaning back on a house. Everyone else just sighed in both relief and annoyance.  "Ok, Pandora and Nex can keep a watch on those two" Elmm said, rubbing her head. The two just nodded their heads. "The rest of us will have to make a plan incase the royal pains come back" She said to the rest of them. Everyone then left besides Pandora and Nex to make sure Ria and Azazel didn't accidently destory everything.

Nex was more focused on Ria and Az while Pandora read a spell book, trying to find a way to make a stronger elixer. She was taking notes on the side on ingredients and spells that could be useful. She got so caught up in her note taking that she didn't notice a rustling from a bush near by. Nex had heard it and turned around. A shadowy figure seemed to have jumped from the bushes to hide behind a tree. "Uh, Pandora? I saw someone watching us from the forest" Nex said, grabbing some knifes he had in his pockets. Pandora closed her book and turned to the direction of the forest. 

Just as she did, the figure leaped out and grabbed her. "Pandora!" Nex yelled,getting ready to attack. Just before he could rip open the figure, he noticed that, the figure was just hugging her and, was Pandora talking to them? "Let go of me Coakley." She said,trying to free herself from the now named Coakley. "But Coakley hasn't seen Pan since years!" He said, only hugging her harder. "Uh Pandora? You know this man?" Nex said, confused but a little bit amused. "This is my idiot brother, Coakley" Pandora said, giving up on trying free himself. "Brother?" Nex asked confused because Coakley and Pandora looked about as similar as a mouse and an elepant. 

Coakley was 7'2 feet tall and was nicley built.  He had a nice yellow toned tan and bright red eyes. He had long golden hair held back in a low pony tail and his outfit was unique. All he wore was a sleeveless ripped jacket that showed his abs and chest, fingerless gloves, a belt with blacksmith tools, ripped and tatered pants with some boots. "I'm adopted." Pandora said,looking done with both Coakley and life. "That explains a lot" Nex said,nodding his head. "Coakley missed Pan a lot so Coakley went out to find Pan!" Coakley explained, somehow managing to hug Pandora tighter.

"I can feel that Coakley." she said, clearly annoyed. "I apolgize for my idiot brother, he has the brain power of a rock" Pandora contined on. Coakley finally let go of Pandora. It was this that revealed the concerning amount of scars all over his chest and stomach. Every single scar was clearly done on purpose, and almost looked like surgery scars. He didn't seem bothered by them though. He then proceeded to ramble on and on about how much he missed Pandora for like, 5 minutes until everyone else came to check up on them.

"How's the watching goi-. Why is there a man whore here?" Abilene said, pointing to Coakley. "This is my brother, Coakley. Adopted brother." Pandora said, rubbing her head. Coakley waved to everyone with a big smile on his face. "I never knew you had a brother Pandora" Malak said, tilting his head a little. "I never thought it was information that was important" she replied with a rather cold tone. "Now, Coakley, you can go back to the village now" she said turning to her brother. "But Coakley wants to stay with Pan!" He said, making puppy eyes.

"Aw come on Pandora. We got enough room here for him to stay." Elmm said, ruffling his hair. Coakley turned to Pandora and used the puppy eye attack. Pandora just sighed before saying "fine". Coakley got so happy he started squeezing Pandora again. Despite Pandora's annoyed face and cold toned tone, she was happy to have her brother.

(gold clan belongs to miammey 
thank you to emry for reminding me to write
sorry its bad)