Made up memory or a true flashback?

(FINALLY I AM ADDING NOI BACK TO THIS STORYYY WOO 

also yes,
i ship asch and noi) 

Noi changed into an oversized red shirt and loose pants and flooped onto his bed. His bed has an orange gradient blanket and some red pillows,like,a shit ton of pillows. He crawled underneath the blankets and closed his eyes,just wanting to go to sleep and rest. But luck is never on his side. When Noi entered his R.E.M sleep,something odd happened. A memory cracked through the spell. 

-[flashback lol]- 

Noi was in his knight outfit,training with Pierce. While Noi perferred the use of his knifes, The knights had to be skilled in all weapons so him and Pierce had traded weapons, meaning Noi was handling a sword and Pierce had Noi's knifes. Noi struggled a little on swinging the sword and keeping it up, Pierce had to learn how to be more flexable and learn the best time to attack with the smaller knifes.While Noi wasn't physically strong,his much smaller and more lean body where perfect for dodging and sneak attacks. The two trained for an hour before Pierce got a hit on Noi. 

Noi went back a little, the knife had entered his lower stomach. He cringed in pain as he slowly took the knife out. "Hehe,good job Pierce!" Noi said,rather cheerful and happy for someone who just got stabbed. Pierce just nodded,take the knife back. Noi put his hand over his wound and used some healing magic he learned to take care of his injury. After that,him and Pierce went back to training. Asch came in and just watched as his knights trained. It took hours before the two were done training. Pierce's ponytail clung to his face from sweat and Noi was completely out of breath.

The two didn't even release Asch had been watching them so they both bowed quickly and apoligized for not noticing him early. "No need to apolgize"he said,crossing his arms. Pierce left quickly,and when Noi tried to follow,Asch stopped him. "Noi,I have to talk to you" he said. Noi stopped in his tracks and gulped as anxiety flowed through him. Was he being reclaimed of his knight title? He turned and changed into a happy smile before asking "Yes,your majesty?". 

"I noticed that your knifes in this training were rusted on the ends. I can't have one of my personal knights using old and rusty weapons. Go to the blacksmith and say that I request new knifes for you" he said. "Wait,really?" Noi said,his eyes lighting up. He never had any new things in his life. They were always old and broken in some way but he managed to make them work. Having something new,much less custome made for him,was groundbreaking. He could hardly hold his exictment in.

"Yes,but don't think anything of it. It's just because you are one of my knights" Asch responded. 
"Thank you so much!" Noi said,his smile being real. Asch blushed slightly 

-[end of flashback]-

Noi woke up from the flashback,breathing heavily. It wasn't a nightmare but it still made him parioned. The prince,being nice to him? But that,dream,memory,whatever didn't match with the other feelings and memories he had about the prince. It took a hot minute before Noi calmed down. 'yeah,that wasn't real. It was just a dream,a made up memory

right?'