King's Knights

-In the castle-

Deep in one of highest floors of the castle,you could find the king's personal knights. While the king was very strong and feared,he stilled needed protection,and 6 of the strongest knights where choosen for this role. Inside their cambers,you could find their rooms,shared lounging area,training room and a kitchen. A small ginger cat could be found sleeping in the lounging area. This was Abaddon, he is a 29 year old spirit. In his human form,he was 6'11 with dark cool toned skin,dark brown hair and firey orange eyes. He was often the kindest out of his group and known for being the least scary when he wasn't doing his job. Some even considered him weak for being deaf. 

He was napping peacefully until another knight entered the room,Procel. Procel had warm dark skin,teal eyes,brown hair, sage green horns that t and stood at 7'6. He had many scars across his arms,chest and face. Procel had a resting bitch face and seemed like if you looked at him wrong,he'd stab you. Abaddon slowly got up and changed back into his human form. He signed "Hey Procel! What do you need?". "I was just walking in" Procel signed back. Abaddon nodded in understanding and changed back into his cat form to countine his nap. 

Procel entered the room and sat down,rubbing his head. He had a horrible headache and it was just getting worse throughout the day. A little after,Mir entered. Mir was the only female knight in the group.She had pale skin,yellow eyes and blond hair standing at 6'3. She was considered the "mom" of the group and not only because she was the oldest at 34 but because of her general energy. She smiled and pet abaddon who slowly woke up from his nap. "Hello Procel,nice to see you here" she said. "Well,there isn't much else to be" he said,rubbing his head some more. "Everything alright?" She asked. "Just a headache" he responded. "Do you want me to help?" She said,concerned since it was rare for Procel to be sick. 

"It's fine. I'm sure it'll past" he said. "Alright,but if the headache doesn't go away by tommorow,tell me" Mir said as Abaddon got up and streched. "I will" Procel said,just wanting this converation to end. He wasn't much of a talker and the headache seemed to make everything sound so loud. It felt like his brain exploded. Mir just nodded and left the room,Abaddon following close behind her. Procel sat in the room a little more,before finding himself napping to sleep off the pain. In the midist of his sleep, he found himself in a flashing stream of images,like a vision that shocked him awake. He was breathing heavily and had a small line of sweat on his head. He wasn't sure what had just happened but it didn't seem good.

Not good.
Not good.
Not good.
Not good.
Not good.
Not good.
Not good.
Not good.
Not good.
Not good.
Not good.
Not good.