Man,this chapter is coming out late

(Y'all going to have to start reminding me to write these chapters) 

It took Noi a few hours to release he had just been staring at the floor. Honestly,he might have countined to stare if Ria didn't bump into him. "Hm? Oh,you'we not statue!" She said to him before running off to get a stick. "Huh? What?" Noi said as he turned his head. Everything had been cleaned up. Had he really been so caught up by the voices in his head that hours passed? Maybe he should talk to Pandora about this. None the less he went inside the hotel, main area place to sleep. Despite literally standing still, Noi was very very tired. He didn't even change, he just went under his bed sheets and crashed.

He awoken the next day to a loud commontion outside. He slowly got up, not really wanting to see what was causing the ruckess. He slowly opened his eyes and looked out the window to see what the fuck was happening.  Azazel had transformed into his monster form and was now sleeping in the direct middle of the village. From afar he looked a little bit like just a giant black rock. "How?What?" Noi said as he ran out to see this upclose. Az had curled himself up like a dog and was napping. It was both cute and terrifying.  

"May I ask, What the hell?" Noi said, turning to Elmm. "You and me both'. We all awoken to Az just here. " She said. "We need to find a way to move him without causing him to attack us" Lynx said like he was talking about what coffee to make himself.  "Maybe we could lure him with food?" Noi said, just staring at the sleeping monster. "We tried, he just came back to this spot" Nex responded, just pondering why Azazel liked this partical spot. "Well fuck" Noi said. The only other ways might provike him and cause him to attack. 

Ria came over, holding her stuffed bunny. "Play!Play!" She said,jumping up and down. "Not now kid'. We gotta a little bit of a road block" Elmm said,pointing to Az. "S-scawy monstew" Ria said,hiding behind the tall women.  "Yeah,thats why we need to get him out of the way" Elmm told her, still trying to plan how to move the 25 foot tall monster. "Maybe we could wait for him to transform back" Nex brought up. "That would take to long" Lynx replied, rubbing his head. Back to the thinking board they went. 

While trying to figure out what to do, Ria had ran close to monster az and started to pet him. Granted Ria's tiny height make it more like lightly patting his face. "Ria!" Lynx said, spotting her. Azazel slowly woke up from that and yawned. Seeing this Ria took it as a chance to have someone play with her. She took a small stick and waved it in front of him. This got him up as his eyes followed the stick. Ria laughed before throwing the stick. He quickly got up and chased after the stick.'

"THAT WAS ALL WE HAD TO DO"

(sorry this chapter short and bad,no motivation)